You rang?

Your POV

"So... what do you what to know?"

I stand there a bit shook that he was so willing to comply. Then I remember that he's in a demon trap, completely unable to escape. I sigh happily and think, 'I love the internet.'

"Hell to (Y/n). You there?" Anti says impatiently. He walks over to the couch and plops down.

"How are you real? Also you give me an answer I don't like and I'll shove salt down your throat." I say, holding the bag of salt.

"God. Salty much?" Antisepticeye replies with a smirk on his face. 'That smirk. Oh god that smirk- NO BAD (Y/N) DON'T THINK LIKE THAT.' I mentality chastise myself.

"More salty then the dead sea. Now answer the damn question." I manage to reply without giving hint towards that forbidden thought.

"Well ever heard of a tulpa? It's almost like that.... well kind of. Yes each of us started off as an idea but with many people believing in us we were brought into existence. Or at least partially so."

"Partially so? What the hell does that mean?"

"We are still a part of Mark and Jack. We can manifest outside their body when they sleep because the mind is vulnerable. However, Mark and Jack, the fooks, have a strong mind. Each night, for months, we chip away at the prison wall in attempt to escape, until we finally do. Prison in a figurative sense." I try to wrap my mind around the information I had just received. 'How had Mark and Jack hid something like that? Imagine the burden they must have felt... to know they're a ticking time bomb...' I think.

"That means... that means they're asleep right now and not with Felix. I knew something was off about that...." I mumble.

"Yep."

"Where are they? I swear if you have hurt them.." Venom drips from my voice.

"It's cute seeing you try to be badass. It didn't work hunny." I walk up to Anti and grab his shirt.

"Badass? More like your worst nightmare. If you ever hurt them I swear to you hell will look like Disney land." I throw him back on the couch and walk outside the trap, just beyond his reach. Normally, I don't get this violent, but no one hurts my smol sinnamon roll sons....Anti looks at me. I can't tell if it's a look of astonishment or one of 'bitch-who-do-you-think-you-are-come-here-so-I-can-kick-yer-arse'.

"Now that we've made that clear... Next question: what do you want with me?"

"It's not what I want with you, it's what's in that god damn prophecy-" At this point, I can see how done he is with me. So, I of course continue on being annoying.

"What's that I hear?" I reply. "Oh no, wait. I know what that is. It's the sound of BS."

" Then tell me that that new 'birthmark' on your wrist is totally normal and something everyone has."

I look at the mark on my skin. I had seen it earlier, but became too caught up in trying to prepare for the demons' next visit that I- 'Demons!' I think. 'As in more then one. Crap.'

"Oh shit where's Dark-" A poof of dark smoke in the doorway.

"You rang?"

-A/n brought to you by finals-
Hey guys sorry for the amount of authors notes; I'll try to keep them to a minimum. Also sorry for not updating sooner, I have finals all this week. Yaaaaay. (Not.) Maybe I can update every couple days or so after finals???? Idk Im lazy af so if I take too long just yell at me, I'll make an excuse why I can't... and then I'll update. XD
Thanks for all the support!