Little problems

Your POV

When I open my eyes again, the world is pitch black, and I feel myself lying against a cold hard wall. I make an attempt to stand up, however, I don't get far before I realize I'm chained to the wall. In the darkness I hear a chain move in response. "Holy shit..." I mumble. My anxiety begins to rise. 'I have to stay calm.' I think. After taking a moment to slow my heart rate, I call out into the darkness. "Who's there?" I get no response. As my eyes adjust to the minimal amount of light in the room, I'm confronted by the sight of what looks like two men, on the opposite side of the room. I'm able to see that they are chained in the same position, but other than that...  nothing. I can't see facial features, clothing or anything else. "I know you're there..." One of them stirs slightly. "Are you awake?"

Nothing.

Upstairs I hear pacing and a muffled argument. 'We must be trapped in some cellar or basement of sorts. How cliche.' I think. 'It's either that or literally the crappiest first floor I've ever had the "pleasure" to be trapped in.

Anti POV
" You do know that it won't take long until they wake up." Dark, completely losing his chill, continues to rant.

"I know."

"Not only that but her parents left her only for the weekend if we have her here guess what's going to happen? It's already bad enough we've got police on our ass. If we keep her here her parents-"

Wilford steps from the shadows and silences us both. "This is exactly why you idiots aren't in charge. Lucky for you both I thought ahead and took care of our... little problem." He motions towards the window, and outside by the largest of the forest trees, are two freshly dug holes. Both the size of a human being.

~a/n~
Sorry for not updating for 200000 years. I had my birthday a couple days ago and basically spent the entire month trying to plan a small part, and having terrible writers block so... yeah that was fun. Anyway, I hope I haven't killed anyone yet with the feels. Sorry not sorry if I have-