The Puppet master

Unknown POV
Puppets on a string. I knew they would choose her. I've been following their targets ever since they stared working for me. It's quite predictable. After a job, they toy around with a human for a bit for a bit of fun, and then they move on. Preferably after they tip the human, or target, off the brink and into a dark spiral of insanity. This time, Anti had the choice of a target. I knew he'd choose her because of her fascination with the so called "mark" and "jack". (It's adorable how they think we don't exist, but that's a story for another time). But another reason Anti chose her, was the fanfics that she read. (They weren't all bad. The good ones were mainly about "shipping" me with some "readerchan" or something like that. However, some tended to be quite, revealing, about her character. Hahaha. Im hilarious). I mean, what more would scare the living hell out of someone than to see some "fictional character" "coming to life". Let alone, a demon form of two of your favorite youtubers? Anyway, after letting her name slip during a training session, i decided to find out more about they're target. Something about the sound of this scheme, or perhaps something about the girl had sparked my interest. Nothing seemed too interesting or important at first, but then I found what I was looking for. The sign. She is the final piece in my master plan. (Y/n) is the one chosen by the prophecy. Dark and Anti haven't noticed; if they did, then a major pair of whining babies was a coming my way.  However I don't have time for that. There is too much to be done. And after all, warfstace don't take no shit from nobody!

 And after all, warfstace don't take no shit from nobody!