Emotion

(Heads up warning: Cursing)

Anti's POV

"Stupid little bitch." I say as she falls to the floor. Dark leans against the doorway with his arms crossed and chuckles. I roll my eyes and pick up the unconscious (y/n). She stirs in her sleep and lays her head close on my chest.

"Well now, isn't that adorable? Next time I have dibs of carrying her~"

His laugh fills the silent kitchen with sound. I push past Dark and walk to the living room, laying (Y/n) down on the couch. Dark walks in and says, "Oh. Bit jealous are we? Maybe after you leave I should take her with me and-"

"Don't you lay a single hand on her Dark." I spit back. "If you do, I will slit your throat." The words spill out of my mouth, completely coming from nowhere. I shouldn't care about this thing. This girl. She's nothing more than a slab of meat. Scratch that. She's just a sassy, annoying slab of meat. So why was I feeling so protective of this mortal? Why... why was I feeling?

"Don't worry Anti. I won't touch your toy. " Dark smirks. "However, if you don't share your toy, who's to say it won't go missing one day... You aren't the only one who likes to play." Dark says. "Have fun with (Y/n). But not too much~."  Dark winks and disappears out the door and into the night. The only remaining sign of him is his laugh echoing in the streets. I clench my fists.  'The nerve of that litte-' My thoughts are cut off by a small whimper. I turn around to find (Y/n) tossing and turning with an expression of fear on her face.
"N-no.. please... p-please stop." (Y/n) mumbles in her sleep as she shifts again.  Fase one of my plan; the nightmares. 'This was what I wanted. Yet, I couldn't help but feel... guilt? Sorrow? An emotion for sure. This girl is poison.' With that final thought I leave (Y/n) to the demons in her mind and vanish.