Chapter Four

"You should've been there, Kris. He was fucking mesmerizing, something carved by a Greek sculptor." I sighed as I threw off my huge jacket and book bag, creating a loud thud as it hit the floor. "How have you not heard about him until now?" she asked me. It was such a dumb question. When do I ever pay attention to the Reed population? This school was massive, I couldn't even find myself in the mirror of the crowded girl's bathroom, let alone a teacher walking the narrow and frantic halls. "He's been a demanding article ever since he started teaching at the beginning of this year. One of the girls from drama club, Christina, talks about him constantly," she shrugged, looking at herself in the mirror as she reapplied her matte lipstick whilst running her fingers through her beautiful and lustrous blonde hair. I rolled my eyes, spewing angrily, "Well keep your friend Christina on a leash, because I'm the one who's got his dick in a knot, not her."

"You really need to have sex, honey. The amount of frustration surrounding your presence is worse for the environment than fossil fuels," her voice was serious. With Kristen, the topic of sex was never embarrassing nor something we kept private. When it came to our own personal fantasies and experiences, what's mine was hers and what's hers was mine. And she knew better than anyone how much I depended on sex to keep me going. And when I haven't gotten my fill for awhile then... well, it showed. My mood throughout my dry spells was usually bitchy with a side of anger management. And my sexual frustration only seemed to rise up the dry spell thermometer after my meet-and-greet with my young and accented professor, Harry Styles. He was hot. He was infuriating. He put up a fight better than any guy ever did; and I couldn't tell if I wanted to fuck him senseless or if I wanted to kill him. "I never knew you were such an environmentalist, Kris. If you want to save the earth then you'd better find me a decent guy to get with during the party on Friday."

"That'll only subdue you for about 48 hours. We need a long term solution."

"What does the doctor suggest?"

"You need bang that teacher of yours into oblivion before I do it myself."

"As tempting as that sounds, I like the idea of instant release. I don't think I could put out long enough to wait for the professor to finally take me against his desk."

"You're Logan Sedona, you can do any guy you set your mind to."

"I appreciate the pep talk," I replied, "but I'm not going to waste the little and fleeting sanity I have on a stuck-up teacher."

It was somewhat of a lie. Scratch that, it was undoubtedly, 100%, a lie. I was going to do all I could to get that professor. Either I was going to make him beg to taste me or going to make him beg me to leave his class. Either scenario would be a capital ending for me, though I think I preferred option one over option two. "God, I feel sorry for that poor teacher of yours. Or any teacher for that matter, that has to put up with the likes of you," Kris said, tauntingly.

"You put up with me since we were seven and look at how good you turned out," I surmised. She shook her head. "I concur. I'd probably still have my innocence and chastity box intact if it weren't for you,"

"The virgin ordeal never looked too good on you. Ever since your abandonment of abstinence your hair has become shiny and your skin is radiant. Learn to give credit where credit is due."

She scowled at my response, slipping her coat over another layer of jacket, apparently done with our friendly little back-and-forth. "I'll be out until five. Auditions are today. Wish me luck — And no, I'm not buying you food on the way back, so don't even bother asking."

"Break a leg. Whether you do literally or figuratively is fine with me,"

"Hilarious. Don't forget you've got ballet practice again today, too,"