Chapter Six

"It's always one way or the other with you, huh Harry?" she growled. Her harsh yet melodious voice rung through my ears as a warning, telling me: "Get the fuck outta here, Styles. Get the fuck out."

But I wouldn't. I'm the teacher here, why the hell should I have to succumb to her? Just because she's hot as hell and I've had indecent thoughts of bending her over my desk? This is my job. This is my territory. I'll be damned if I let her steamroll me.

"It's Professor Sty-"

"And that's where I draw the line. You're not a teacher. Hell, you're not even a fucking man! Get off your pretentious little high horse and-"

"Ms. Sedona!" my voice rose to the occasion. I noticed it shocked her, seeming to have made her wince. Would she finally back down? I needed her to. There was so much damn frustration in this room emitting off the two of us, and with our faces so close...

"Call me that one more fucking time and I swear to God I'll-" my lips silenced her by placing itself on hers roughly. I wasn't thinking. It was almost as if I had no control over myself. The motion was quick, and the longer my lips pressed against hers I realized how fucking bad I wanted this. Even if it was just for the moment, I needed to shut her the hell up. And what better way than to kiss her? The repercussions for this, at the moment, left my mind. My hands cupped at her cheeks as I brought her closer to me. To my surprise, her hands gripped around my neck to deepen the kiss euphorically. Her lips were soft against mine; and the way she kissed, it was enough to convince me that we were no longer in a classroom, but standing in front of my bed.

My hands left her supple cheeks and hooked around her waist, hoisting her light body onto the desk. She pushed my organized stack of papers off in an attempt to set herself up properly, and I was too turned on to give a shit about the mess she left in her wake. While still invested in the kiss, I felt her hand press delicately on the straining area of my jeans, palming against the thick material. I groaned in agony, wishing she'd do something, anything - besides tease me the way she was now. My recurring fantasies came to mind and I thought about how much I wanted her lips around me, her hands pumping me up and down and she looked up innocently - all while knowing that she was anything but fucking innocent. The thought made me wind my fingers into her hair forcefully. She gasped at the brusque sensation, my smirk dancing across her lips as I waited for her to retaliate.

Unfortunately for us both, fate had to intervene.

A loud buzz vibrated against my desk, causing us to both jump apart. Logan fished through her excessively large jacket and pulled out the perpetrator of the noise - a cell phone. She looked at the screen for only a moment, and then she quickly shut it off and discarded it into the bottomless abyss of her jacket pocket. "No distractions," she laughed breathily, her bottom lip held into place by her top teeth. With me separated from her, I could finally think clearly. The thick, unruly cloud that surrounded Logan, the very same one that corrupted my judgment, was lifted, and I was able to think rationally and form coherent thoughts about what we were doing.

What the bloody hell was I thinking?

"Logan, you need to leave. Now." I growled lowly. What do I do in a situation like this? I didn't want to start another argument with her, seeing as how it ended up the last time, but I couldn't hide the undertones of anger that flooded my words. Mrs. Eyre's admonitions about Logan filled my head. It made me wonder, was I just some game to her? What was her angle here? She had me right where she wanted me now, and all I could do now was anticipate her next move. Logan was a queen, and she was about to call checkmate.

Logan's P.O.V:

"Logan you need to leave. Now." the unexpected change in attitude had me completely dumbfounded. What's crawled up his ass? Maybe the few fucking codes of conduct that were broken within the past three minutes. I grinned at him, shaking my head in disbelief. "And leave you with a pair of blue balls? I'm a bitch, but I'm not that fucking discourteous."