Shopping

Kendall P.O.V

  Kylie and I walk down stairs and sit on the couch. Since I have no clue what to have her wear tomorrow, I'm going to have to try to convince her to have either Halston or Chelsea take her. She refuses to leave my side latey so this should interesting. 

Kendall:"Ky, since I'm not good at picking out clothes for you, I was wondering if Aunt Halston or Aunt Chelsea could take you shopping?  

Kylie:"But daddy, I can pick it out."

Kendall:"Baby, I really think it would be better if one of your aunts took you. It's not like you don't know who they are."

Kylie:"Why can't you come with me?"

Kendall:"Because I think it would be a little weird for Uncle James or Uncle Logan if I went somewhere with their wife....."

Kylie:"Do I really need something to wear?"

Kendall:"Yes you do, Ky. What if I was to ask one of your Uncles to tag along with you? I promise to stay home and I'll be right here when you get home."

Kylie:"Fine, but I'm only going if Uncle James can go with me."

Kendall:"I'll call him and ask him. Thank you baby girl for going. I love you."

I kiss her cheek and give her a bear hug. I take my phone out and call James, hoping that him and Halston can take her. 

James:"Hello?"

Kendall:"Hey man, I was wondering if you and Haston could take Kylie shopping for an oulifit to wear for tomorrow? Since I have no clue what to make her wear."

James:"I'll ask her, but why do I have to go? I'm a guy and know nothing about girl's clothes either..."

Kendall:"I know but the only way she'll go without me is if you go."

James:"I understand, hold on let me ask her."

I waited for James to ask Halston after a minute he returned to the phone.

James:"She said totally. We'll be over to pick her up after we drop Stephanie and Jake at Carlos' since Taylor and Tyler are dying to see them. 

Kendall:"Alright, thanks alot man. Bye."

James:"No problem, see ya later."

I hung up the phone and Kylie comes over to me and lays her head on my chest.

Kylie:"Do you promise to stay here, while I'm gone?"

Kendall:"I pinky promise, Ky I'll be fine."

Kylie:"I know, but I just don't like leaving you or being alone....."

Kendall:"I've noticed. It's going to take some time for you to start going to places without me, and I'm ok with that. I want you to feel safe."

Kylie:"When mommy was here she was always with me and did girl things with me. I miss that....."

I look down at her and saw tears coming down her face. I wiped them away with my thumb . 

Kendall:"Baby girl, I know it's rough, I miss mommy too. I also know I wasn't around alot, and I promise you things will change about that. I'm going to spend more time with you and not leave you as much."

Right as I finished saying that, the doorbell rang and Kylie's head popped up with excitement. She gets up and runs to the door, to answer it. I hear James' and Halston's voice. I walk over to them. 

James:"Hey buddy, we're gonna take her now."

Halston:"Before we go, is thier anything you don't want her to wear?"