McKayla & Carlos Time

McKayla P.O.V

Disney has been amazing so far, everyone's having a blast. A lot has happened since we got here and for the most part for the better. My dad and I have become closer and I'm thinking about moving back in with him. Kylie and Uncle Kendall have been bonding more then ever and it's the cutest thing ever to watch. Aunt Chelsea and Uncle Logan announced that they're having another baby. Jessica had mixed emotions when she found out but for the most part we're all excited. As for Uncle James and Aunt Halston they're the same as before we left. Honestly this vacation brought us all together and made us realize that as long as we have eachother nothing else matters. 

??:"Kay...."

I jump and see my dad poking his head though the door. Why does he always have to catch me off guard!? He walks in and sits next to me on my bed. 

Carlos:"Did I scare you?"

McKayla:"Alittle..."

Carlos:"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. I just wanted to know if you wanted to spend the day with me?"

McKayla:"Sure, but what about everyone else?"

Carlos:"Uncle James and Aunt Halston are taking Stephanie, Jake, Taylor and Tyler to Animal Kingdom. Uncle Kendall, Uncle Logan, and Aunt Chelsea are taking Kylie and Jessica to Magic Kingdom to see the princesses. Micheal just wants to stay back and relax today, so I thought it be a perfect opportunity to hang out. So where do you want to go?"

McKayla:"Well, since we have hopper passes, why don't we go on all the thrill rides at every park?"

Carlos:"Okay, where to first?"

McKayla:"Tower of Terror!"

Carlos:"Alright, let's go!"

We get up and walk out the door. This is going to be so much fun, I haven't spent a day alone with my dad in forever. Honestly I think the last time we spent the day together was when I was ten and he took me to Six Flags. It was one of the best memories I have with him.

The bus pulls infront of Hollywood Studios and everyone gets out. We swipe our park tickets and enter the park. We walk to Tower of Terror and get in line. The line wasn't that long so we don't have to wait that much. Since we were the first ones in line at the time, we sit in the front row. The ride starts and we're lifted up.

Carlos:"You ready!?"

McKayla:"Yeah!"

We reach the top and a few seconds later we drop ten floors, everyone on the ride screams. The ride continues and five minutes later it ends. As we're walking out of the ride we see that they took our picture while we were dropping. We walk over to the picture kiosk and crack up laughing. 

McKayla:"Your face! You look like you were gonna die!"

Carlos:"Mine!? What about your's!? Your eyes look like they want to pop out!"

We continue to laugh and my dad buys it. I take it out of his hand.

McKayla:"Wait until I show Uncle James, Uncle Kendall, and Uncle Logan this...."

Carlos:"You wouldn't...."

McKayla:"Oh yeah!? Wait until we get back, maybe you'll believe me then...."

Carlos:"Oh it's on!"

He chases me towards the Rocking 'n' Roller Coaster. Suddenly I feel myself being lifted and put on someone's shoulder. 

Carlos:"Gotcha!"

McKayla:"Let me go!"

Carlos:"Not unless you promise not to show your uncles that photo."