Support Will Help You Through It All

James P.O.V

  Halston and I got out of the car. I unbuckled Kylie and took her out of the car. As I set her down on the driveway, Kendall pulled in. He stopped the car and Kylie instantly ran over to the car. He got out and embraced her with a bear hug. He picked her up and she put her arms around his neck,

Kendall:"I missed you baby girl, did you have fun?"

Kylie:"Yeah! I went to the Disney Store and get a Belle dol!!"

Kendall:"Oh really? That was awfully sweet of your aunt and uncle."

Kendall walks over to us. For once, he was smiling again, just like Kylie. It's nice to see them back to their old selves, I missed when they were happy.

Kendall:"You guys didn't have to get her anything. What do I owe you guys for everything?"

Halston:"Nothing, we wanted to buy her everything we got for her."

Kendall:"Can I atleast give you money for the dress?"

James:"No, we bought it for her and that's it. I don't want money for anything we bought, it was our treat."

Kendall:"Alright then. Was she good for you guys?"

James:"Totally, she was an angel like always."

Kendall P.O.V

As I'm talking to James and Halston, Kylie trys to take off my shades and snap back. I look at her confused.

Kendall:"Ky, what are you doing?"

Kylie:"I want to wear your glasses and hat."

Kendall:"Why?"

Kylie:"I want to have swag."

James and I burst out laughing. 

Kendall:"Who told you what swag is?"

Kylie:"Uncle Logie, he told me when you see someone in glasses like yours and a hat like yours, they have swag. He said that having swag makes you cool."

Kendall:"What else has he taught you?"

Kylie:"He also told me that you try to have swag but don't!"

Kylie starts to giggle and James laughs even harder then before. I just turn red and shake my head, trying to hold back my laughter.

Kendall:"And this is way, she doesn't stay with Logan alone alot!"

James kept on laughing while Kylie tried to take off my shades and snap back again. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

Kylie:"So.... Can I have them?"

Kendall:"Yes, you can have them."

I take them off and put them on her. 

Kendall:"You're lucky your cute!"

I kiss her cheek and look over at James who was still dying of laughter. 

Kendall:"Dude, it wasn't that funny! Come on let's go in, before Carlos freaks out that we're late!"

He got himself together and took Halston's hand. We walk to the door and Kylie rings the doorbell. I hear Sydney start barking and Carlos' footsteps. Carlos opens the door to greet us.

Carlos:"Hey guys, come in! Logan and Chelsea are in the backyard."

We follow him to the backyard. We walk out the glass doors and reach the patio. Logan spots us and stands up. He notices Kylie wearing my shades and snap back and smirks. He walks over to us and takes her out of  my arms.