Trust

Kendall P.O.V

Well I definitely just lost my cool. So I didn't just knock out Ryan but I knocked out Alexa too. The nextdoor neighbor called the cops and not only did I get arrested but James and Logan did too. McKayla had to come to the police station too because she has to answer questions about Ryan raping her. Even though I accidentally knocked out a pregant woman, I wasn't in that much trouble with the law. For some reason they didn't have enough evidence to prove that I knocked her out, so I wasn't charged. All though James, Logan and I got fines for disturbing the peace and had to sit in a holding cell for two hours it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. As for McKayla, she had to answer and fill out a bunch of forms and be interviewed with various police officers. Right now McKayla and I are waiting in a room for the FBI agent to arrive. She's sitting on my lap with her head resting on my chest. She's still really shaking up from before. 

Kendall:"Is the real reason why you were crying after the psychologist because you knew your mom is marrying the guy that raped you?"

McKayla:"Yeah, it just hurt me to know that she picked him over me. I was and still am really scared from that day...."

Kendall:"If it doesn't cause to much pain, do you mind telling me what exactly happened that day?"

McKayla:"My mom wanted me to meet Ryan, she told me that he was a sweet guy that made her really happy. I agreed and went with her to his house. The first three hours were really fun, we watched a movie and played a couple games. The night turned in an instance he grabed my wrist and dragged me to his bedroom and started undressing me.  Instead of my mom trying to help me she just watched him do it. After me took off all my clothes he took off all his and started to rape me. The way he held me down and forced himself into me made me cry uncontrolably. But the worst part of it all was my mom left me there so my dad wouldn't know I got raped. I had to sleep with him all night and when I got up in the morning he did it again..........."

She started to cry uncontrolably into my chest. I felt tears coming down my face. He hurt her so bad and the worst part of it all is that Alexa just watch it all happen. I rub her back to try to calm her down. 

Kendall:"I can't believe your mom watched him hurt you like that. I will make sure he rots in jail for this. But the part that makes me so sick is that I remember that night. I went over to hang out with your dad and your mom came home and said you were at a friend's house sleeping over. If I only knew that your mom was lying I could have saved you from the second round."

McKayla:"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault it happened......."

It was silent until she spoke up again.

McKayla:"Uncle Kendall, what if he finds me and trys to do it again? I'm scaried..."

Kendall:"It will never happen again. As long as you're under my care I won't let him touch you or come near you. It breaks my heart to know that your broken so bad inside, but I need you to promise me one thing. To always trust your uncles and I. We never would hurt you like that and never ever will."

McKayla:"I trust you..... But I'm not sure about Uncle James and Uncle Logan....."

Kendall:"Why don't you trust them? They're good guys and would never hurt you in anyway."

McKayla:"I know, it's just that the only person I really trust these days is you. I don't even trust my dad at this point. I want to over come it, it's just I don't think I'm ready yet......"

Kendall:"I respect that. When you are ready to over come it, I'll be right here for you......."

As I'm talking to McKayla, Carlos storms in like a bat outta hell. He runs over to us and bends down next to her, questions start flying out. His eyes are red and puffy, you can tell he's been crying. 

Carlos:"Are you okay!? Why didn't you tell me sooner!? Kay, when did this happen!?"

McKayla just hides her face in my chest, without answering anything. 

Carlos:"Kay, please talk to me. I need to know, you can trust me."

She jumps up off my lap and stands up, Carlos does the same.

McKayla:"Trust you!?! You never worried about me, and now all of sudden you care about what happened!!! I tried telling you but you never wanted to hear it, you told me it wasn't important!!!! I'm so broken inside and you don't even realize it!!! You know I heard some of my friends' moms' tell me you used to be sweet, loving, and caring before you married mom!!!! I looked you up on Youtube and you know something you did change, for the worst!!!! I never felt like I had a dad and still don't!!!! Why don't you be more like Uncle Kendall!?!?! Since I moved in with him I finally feel like I have a dad that cares and loves me!!! He's the only reason I'm still here today because I know he cares and needs me!!!"

She runs over to me, crying hysterically and I hug her really tight.

Carlos P.O.V

I just start to cry and shake my head. I can't believe she feels this way about me. I go to walk over to her but she stops me. 

McKayla:"Don't come near me!!!!!"

Carlos:"Kay, I had no idea you felt this way..... I want to fix it, tell me what I need to do to have you trust me again."

She turns around and looks at me so serious. 

McKayla:"You can't fix something that was never there to begin with......" 

With that I walk out of the room and leave. I broke her and there is no way to fix it......