Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

"I know that its three men doing it. They all look alike. They come at night and steal my animals then. Please help" The man bows. "We'll help. We'll beat these guys up!" Natsu cheers, probably happy at the thought of beating people up. "Thank you! Thank you!" The man stands up straight. "Feel free to use my house to wait until night." "Thank you sir." I nod at him. He opens his door and invites us in. We walk in his house and look around. It was a decent house. I sit down on the couch and Natsu sits next to me. "Tea? Anything I can get you to drink?" "Uh I'll take some tea what do you want Natsu?" "Um, have any fire?" "I can bring some matches? I'll be right back. And call me James" He walks into the kitchen. "Does this usually happen Lucy?" "No. These kind of missions are rare. But I have gone on missions like these before. After we drink our drinks lets scope the area." "Okay."

I walk outside with Natsu trailing behind. The sun was setting. "What now?" "We just survey the area. Can you look from the skies?" "Sure" He shrugs then spreads his wings. "Oh wait! Send your magic in the sky if you see anything suspicious. That way we know" "Kay" Natsu takes off to the skies. I continue walking around the house. I pull a key out of my key pouch. "Open gate of the Lion! Leo!" Loke appears. "Yes Lucy~?" "Can you help me look around the house? Look for three men." "Will do." He walks in a different direction. I hear a crash. I run towards the source of the sound and I see three men break into the barn. I raise two fingers and shoot magic into the sky as a giant golden firework. I run towards the men.

I bring my whip out and I crack it against a guy's back. He screams and jumps forward, the other two look at me with anger. "Bitch! How dare you do that to brother!" I bring out a key. "Open gate of the goat! Capricorn!" "I shall take these men out." "Thanks Capricorn." "OI Lucy!" Natsu lands next to me. "Let me take care of these guys!" "Ok, just don't kill them!" "right!" Natsu charges forward with Capricorn. "Hey Lucy" I turn around. "Hey Loke." "Who's that?" He points at Natsu. "He's a friend of mine, his name is Natsu. He's new to the guild." "Hm. He's a dragon?" "Yup. Why?" "Just asking." Loke is acting funny. Does Loke know Natsu? "Take that bitch!" I quickly turn my head and then activate my defensive magic. "TIME STOP!" The world flashes white

The world stops moving, time stops. I sigh and put my hand on my forehead. "Damn I never wanted to use that." "Lucy it was for defense you couldn't help it." "Shut up Loke." "Okay okay." "Mistress Lucy. I have tied up the criminals." "Thank you Capricorn. Loke can you take them to the magic council?" "Of course" Capricorn hands Loke the men and disappears. "Time Start!" Everything flashes white and time starts again. Natsu stagers forward and falls flat on his face. "I'll be off Lucy." "Thanks Loke" "Call me anytime." He raises a hand and walks away with the tied up men. "You ok Natsu?" "Yeah." He sits up and rubs the back of his head. "Time stop?" "I'll explain another time." "Alright. So what now?" "We get the reward from the requester." "Kay." I offer a hand. Natsu grabs it and I help him up.

"Here's your reward. Thank you so much!" I smile and grab the bag of money from James. "Call on us anytime." "I will!" I hand the bag of jewels to Natsu. "Here, its yours." "what? Why?" "Just take it." "Alright" Natsu grabs the bag and shoves it in his pocket. "I'll carry you Lucy so we can fly back" "Ok" Natsu picks me up bridal style and flaps his wings before taking off. I bury my face in his scarf and scream in fright. "Hey stop screaming your alright" I hesitantly look up at him. He grins at me. "Look in front of us." I turn my head and then widen my eyes. "Its pretty!" "It really is. Flying is so much better than that train thing." "I bet"

Natsu slowly lands in front of my apartment complex. He gently sets me down. I unlock the door and we walk into my apartment. Natsu collapses on the bed and starts snoring. I giggle and run my fingers through his hair. I pull the blankets over him and I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I change into some pajamas then brush my hair. I climb into the bed and I close my eyes. Natsu wraps his tail and arms around me. I feel his wings wrap around me before I fall asleep.