Final Chapter

(Yeah yeah long time no see. I'm trying. So I hope you enjoy this. I just wanna finish this story and be done with it. People saying "PLEASE UPDATE" or something like that is getting me down. I'm not a fucking writing machine. I can't just write suddenly and expect it to turn out good. So please stop doing the "PLZ UPDATE" shit. Stop fucking pestering me like that. I look forward to your guy's comments and suddenly seeing "UPDATE NOW" or something similar, it just fucking pisses me off. I'll update whenever the FUCK I WANT SO STOP DOING THE FUCKING PLEASE UPDATE SHIT. I'M NOT A FUCKING MACHINE WHO WILL WRITE WHENEVER TOLD. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD! Thank you for your time. Geez just getting that out makes me want to postpone writing this. Nah I'll continue this just to get this story out of my fucking way. But then I'll probably get "Sequel?" or something like that. Yeah there will be no sequel. NO SEQUEL! So please don't even ask or bring that up. Thank you~)

Lucy's POV

I hum and finish stirring the stew. I sweat drop when I hear Natsu grunting. "Are.... Are you alright in there?" I ask. "My hair is all tangled up! Ouch!" He responds. I grab a spoon and try the stew. "Done" I mutter then turn the stove off. I walk into the bathroom and see the brush tangled in Natsu's hair. I sweat drop and rush over to help him. I gently get the brush out of his hair then slowly get the tangles out of his hair. I finish brushing his hair. "Better?" I ask, running my fingers through his soft pink hair. "Thanks." He mumbles. I huff. "Lets go eat before it gets cold." Natsu rushes to the kitchen. I sigh and follow. 

I finish up the dishes when Loke suddenly appears. I jump in surprise then sigh. "What is it Loke?" "The king has requested you and Natsu to go to the ball." I tilt my head. "Now?" "Yep." Loke snaps his fingers and Virgo appears with two outfits in protective bags, with hangers inside. She hangs them on the open bathroom door. I sigh and summon Cancer. "Can you do my hair and make up after I put my dress on?" "Yes, Ebi!" 

 "Can you do my hair and make up after I put my dress on?" "Yes, Ebi!" 

I look at my hair through the mirror. It was in waves and the front was pulled to the back and put in a mini bun with star gems randomly placed in my hair. "Its beautiful. Thank you Cancer!" "Ebi!" Then he disappears. Natsu yawns as he comes out of the bathroom. "Why are we going?" I slip my high heels on then stand up. "The king asked us to come to the ball. You DO NOT refuse a request from the king." "Right." I can't help but notice the pink on his cheeks when he looks away from me. I loop my arm through his and teleport us to the celestial world. We arrive. Natsu tries to run to the food table but I stop him. "Later." I grit out. He squeaks out an agreement.  

I drag Natsu to the Celestial king. "Good job defeating Acnologia, old friends" He says. I bow, forcing Natsu to bow too. We both stand up straight. I smile. "Its no problem." Natsu only grunts. "Well tonight enjoy yourselves old friends." The king says then disappears with a swipe of his cloak. The music starts playing. I sigh then release Natsu. "Go eat." He makes a break for it. I ignore the whispers as I walk to an empty chair in the corner. I sit down and cover my ears, lowering my head. I don't want to be here. I just want to go home. "A dance, princess?" Loke offers. I shake my head. "I just want to go home. I'll wait until Natsu finishes eating though." I stand up. "I'll be in my room." Before he can say anything, I get up and walk away.

I hear my door open. "Lucy?" I mumble a response into my pillow. "Lucy I'm done eating." "Hrm." The bed dips in where Natsu sits. "Lucy, what's wrong?" I stay silent. I flinch when Natsu uses his tail to drag my head onto his lap, turning me over of course. I look away, refusing to look at him but his tail forces my head to face his eyes. "Look. At. Me" I snap my eyes open, my pupils turn red. "Let. Me. Go." I grit out. Natsu's eyes turn red as well. "No. Not until you start talking." My pupils turn white at the edges. "You cant force me to do anything, dragon." Natsu narrows his eyes. "Fine." His eyes go back to normal. My eyes slowly fade back to brown. I sit up after gently pushing his tail away. 

I stretch my arms in the air. "Ready to go?" I ask. Natsu frowns then turns pink. "D-Did you want to have one dance with me?" He asks. I blink then turn pink. "S-Sure." Natsu offers me a hand, I grab it then Natsu pulls me up. He takes me to the dance ground just as a slow song plays. I wrap my arms around his neck. Natsu puts his hands on my shoulders but I push them down to my hips. I bite my lip. "I'm sorry Natsu. Its just... Something's been on my mind and I can't get it out of my head." I look down. "I'm sorry too. Its been the same for me." I look up at him. He was pink. "Natsu?" I ask. 

He scratches his cheek. "I-Its hard to explain." I tilt my head. "What is?" Natsu shakily sighs. "Forgive me." He quickly leans down and captures my lips with his. I widen my eyes in shock but before I can respond, he pulls back. I turn red. Natsu winces. "Shit that was probably a bad idea an-" I kiss him. He slowly closes his eyes and kisses back. We pull back. "T-That explains it." He says. I hum. "That also explains mine and answers yours." I say. Natsu blinks then grins. I turn pink again. "F-Forever, right?" I ask. Natsu grins wider. "Forever." He kisses me again. 

(DONE! I AM NOT WRITING ANYTHING ELSE. RUSHED OR NOT I AM DONE! Thanks for reading or whatever.)