Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

I slowly open my eyes and come face to face with Natsu. He was snoring softly. I smile and run a finger down his cheek. His tail tightens around me. I gently remove his wings and arms from around me. I stroke his tail once then remove it. I sit on the edge of the bed. A golden butterfly with golden dust around it appears in front of me. It had a letter. I gently take the letter and the butterfly disappears. I open the envelope and pull the letter out. I read the letter. 'Dear Lucillia, your father is holding a ball in the Celestial world. He would like you attend and you can bring a friend if you so wish. Wear something formal and we'll see you there. Sincerely Old Man Crux.' I hum and set the letter down on the table. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

I change into my undergarments and I put on a blue dress that has white crystals on it

I change into my undergarments and I put on a blue dress that has white crystals on it. I put on some make up. A little bit of blue eyeshadow, eyeliner, some lipstick and some blush. I put a little bit of silver glitter on. I start doing my hair. I curl my hair and braid some hair and connect it in the back. "Whatcha doing?" I jump slightly. "Natsu! You scared me!" I put a hand on my chest. "My father invited me to the Celestial ball. I was going to take you with me." "A ball?" "Yup. Now go take a shower." "How?" I stand up and I walk over to the shower. I turn on the hot water without getting water on me. "Use the stuff in there to clean yourself. I'll be in my room if you need me." "Kay!" I walk out of the bathroom and close the door.

"Open gate of the maiden, Virgo!" Virgo poofs in the room. "Punishment princess?" "No! I just need some formal clothes for my dragon friend." "Coming right up" She poofs away then appears again with a bundle of clothes. "Anything else princess?" "Nope! Thanks Virgo!" "Anytime princess" I grab the clothes and then she disappears. I open the bathroom door. "I'm setting some clothes on the toilet. Change into them when you're done." "Okay" I walk out of the bathroom and close the door. I walk to my closet and I pull out some sparkly blue high heels. I hear the bathroom door open and I slip the heels on. "Is this on right Lucy?" "Give me a sec." I turn and look at Natsu.

He was wearing black dress pants and a red button up shirt with an open black jacket over the shirt. He also had his usual white scarf on. I smile and nod. "Yup! Now let me do your hair and you can put on some dress shoes." As Natsu slips on some dress shoes, I run a brush through his hair, being careful of his horns. "Why do I have to dress like this?" "Because this is a formal party. You have to look nice." "My vest looks nice!" "Yes it does but you can't wear it to this party." "Why not~" He whines. "Just...just because!" "Fine" Natsu pouts and crosses his arms. I finish brushing his hair. "Bangs up or down?" "Doesn't matter to me" I grab some hair clips. I pin his bangs to the side. "And...there you go all ready! Lets go tell this to master before we go"

"Why do we have to tell him? Its none of his damn business." "Time in the celestial world is different there then here." "How so?" "A day there is three months here." He whistles. "Damn." I nod. "Exactly. But Master might have something that will help." "Help?" "Yeah, it's a bracelet that keeps us in the same time as earthland even when we're in the Celestial world" "Cool" I shrug. "I guess" We walk inside of the guild. "You look good Lucy, Natsu. Where to? A date?" I blush and shake my head. "There's a ball in the celestial world and my father wants me there. He said I could bring a friend so I'm bringing Natsu" "Cool! I take it you want to use those?" "Yup. Is he in his office?" "Yup!" "Thanks Mira! Lets go Natsu!" I drag him to Master's office.

"Here you go children." Master drops two bracelets in my hand. "Thanks Master!" "Now go have fun child" "Yup!" "Now one question child, how do you get there?" "Hm? Oh I use a spell." "Ok" I grab Natsu's hands. "Ready?" "Yup!" I close my eyes. "Watashitachi ni ten no sekai o sōshin!"Me and Natsu start glowing. Then we disappear, leaving a cloud of gold dust. "Cool!" Natsu cheers. I giggle. We were travelling in a vortex of different colors. "What did you say?" "Hm? Oh I said Send us to the Celestial World in my native tongue." "Huh. Interesting." I shrug then we reach the end of the vortex.