Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

Wendy, who is carrying me, flies us towards the guild. "Hurry!" "I'm on it" Wendy flies faster. I see a black dragon in the distance, fighting a red dragon. "NATSU!" (Red dragon is obviously Natsu) Wendy flies faster. "Use your time stop Lucy-san! I'm not going to make it! You have to help Natsu-san!" I nod and my eyes turn blue. "Time stop!" The world stops except for me and Wendy. We fly over to Acnologia. "What now Lucy-san?" "Put me on Natsu's head. Then you head for shelter." "Roger that!" Wendy lets me go and I land on Natsu's head. I run over to his horn and grab on. My eyes turn red. "Time Start!"

I clutch onto Natsu's horn for dear life. "Natsu you have to stop or you'll lose yourself!" "Lucy?! The hell are you doing here?!" "Trying to help you! Idiot! Don't just run off without me!" "You'll die if you help! Dammit hold on!" Acnologia suddenly takes off in the air. I squeak and hold on when Natsu takes off. "Hop on!" He holds his claw out and I run onto it. Natsu holds me in his hand, his fist balled up enough to keep me in his hold, and holds me in front of his chest. He uses his fire dragon roar. I look at the flames in awe. "If you want to help, figure a plan out." "Kay!" I think of some plans. "What's his goal Natsu?" "I don't know." I look at the giant dragon in front of us, as Natsu dodges Acnologia's claw. "That's it!" "What?" "His arm! He already has one arm gone!" "So if I take his other arm off that should do it?" "I think it'll slow him down. Or make him retreat. Those are the possibilities." "Got that. Now I suggest you freeze time and get out of here. I don't want you hit in the crossfire." "Ok" I freeze time, except for Wendy, and I get out of his hand and Wendy catches me and flies me down to the guild. "Time Start!"

Time starts again and Natsu fights with Acnologia. I put a hand on my chest and hope that Natsu succeeds. "He'll be alright Lucy-san." I nod at Wendy. "I hope so" The other guild members were looking in awe and fright. I was still in my dress from the celestial ball now that I think about it... "Lu-chan?" "Levy-chan. What is it?" "Do you think he'll win?" "We will. We have to" I whisper the last part. "Natsu-san hasn't lost yet! You can win Natsu-san!" Wendy cheers. I smile at her and rub her head. Then all of a sudden. Acnologia roars in pain. We all look at the dragons. Natsu has Acnologia's arm in his mouth, with blood trailing down his face and body. Now Acnologia was armless. Acnologia roars in Natsu's face then takes off, flying into the clouds then disappearing. Natsu growls then drops the arm. I run up to him. "Natsu!" The glows red then he transforms into his half dragon form. I catch him before he collapses. "Wendy!" I yell for her. Natsu chuckles and puts a hand on my cheek. "I got him Lucy." I lean into his hand and nod, tears escaping my eyes. "You got him. But he'll be back." He growls lightly before his eyes roll into his head, his hand sliding off my cheek as he passes out. "Natsu!"

I clean the blood off his face with a wet rag. Natsu has a new scar. Its on his right cheek. He already had a scar on his neck and hip so this just adds to the list of scars. I wipe the blood of his lips then blush when I think about earlier. I shake my head then get the dried blood out of his hair. "How's he doing Lucy?" "He's doing ok Master. Thanks. What do you need something?" "I heard you got your key." I stay silent and glance at him. "Gave it to Natsu. Why?" "I'm just curious child." I hum and wipe Natsu's face with a dry rag. "What else Master? I know you better than that." "Caught on quickly did ya?" I glance at him with narrow eyes. "what is it?" "I have a secret mission for you. Reward is high."