Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

"There!" I point to the surface. Natsu dives for it. I hold onto Natsu's horn for dear life as he dives down then lands perfectly. I slide off Natsu's back then he instantly turns back to his half dragon form. I grab his hand. "Lets go! Its not far from here!" I say. Natsu nods, clenching my hand. I lead him to a cave in the mountain. Natsu uses his free hand and lights it on fire. We walk into the cave. Then we stumble into the giant dragon, he was up on his legs, his wings spread out. Acnologia looked like he was roaring. Probably from frustration of losing his other arm. Natsu squeezes my hand. "Wait outside please." I open my mouth but he interrupts. "Please. I need to do this alone." I close my mouth. "Ok." I give his hand one last squeeze then I exit the cave. I hear a roar, I cover my ears then close my eyes.

"Unfreeze time" I hear Natsu say, his voice echoing throughout the cave. My eyes flash blue. "Time, Start!" My eyes turn brown again. I hear another roar then the mountain shakes when I hear a humongous thud. I hear Natsu say something, but I can't make out what he's sayin. I hear footsteps echoing off the walls, getting closer. I instantly run up to Natsu. His eyes were covered by his bangs. I smear a spot of blood on his cheek. "Natsu?" Natsu grabs my hand. "Lucy... Thank you" "We're best friends, it goes both ways." Natsu hugs me. "No, really, thank you Lucy. Without you, I never would've gotten revenge for my father. If I never met you, I would've never had a friend, and would be continuing to chase after that monster." I hug him tighter, running my hands over his back. I smile then look up at him. "Now lets get you cleaned up, ok?" "Kay." Natsu gently picks me up then flies us back to my apartment. 

I write in my story as Natsu takes a shower. I'm so glad I didn't tell him one of the real reasons I didn't kill Acnologia myself. I'm highly confident that Natsu didn't know that, Acnologia was born a human, then turned dragon with a mighty need to destroy. His dragon slaying magic made him mad with destruction when he killed his first dragon. I shake my head then continue writing. I hear the bathroom door open. "You better be dressed Natsu Dragneel!" "I am!" I nod. "Good. I'm going to start dinner soon. Now do something about that crazy hair." I point to him. "Fine~" I giggle when he drags his feet as he walks to the bathroom. 

(Next chapter is the Finale but I don't know how to end it. I was thinking of a confession of some kind? If you have any suggestions, I'm all for it. I'll wait awhile for your suggestions but I'll only give it a day. So until then~)