Chapter 12

(Sorry I took so long. I've decided that I wont do a lemon. I might do one in my lemon book. But probably not anytime soon, if I decide to do one at all. Anyways I'll try to end this story as fast as I can. Sorry but I can't keep it up much longer. I'm sorry. Its been a nice ride but this story is going to end fairly soon.)

Natsu's POV

I groan when Lucy moves the joints in my wings slowly "Doing ok Natsu?" "Ah yeah. You're pretty good at this." "I am?" I nod. I can already imagine the blush on her face. "A-Ah. Thanks. So, uh... Want me to do your tail too?" I bury my face in the pillow. "If ya want. I'm not gonna force you to." I mumble. Then after Lucy finishes my wings, she lightly grabs my tail. "What are these spikes?" Lucy asks. I hum. "They're just spikes. They're flexible but they could still hurt someone." I feel Lucy move my tail around, rolling the main joint. I hum. "Your not very good at keeping secrets, are you?" I ask, then yelp when Lucy accidentally yanks my tail. Then Lucy strokes my tail. "Sorry." She mumbles, patting my back. I sit up and grab my tail, stroking it. "S-Secrets? I-I don't have any" Lucy says. I let my tail go. "Not a good liar either." I mutter. I pat the spot next to me. She gets back on the bed. I push her onto her stomach. "Kya!" "Lay down. Now you are going to tell me what's on your mind" "I-uh-uh sure." I start by massaging her lower back. 

"Now, what was that mission really about?" I ask. Lucy flinches. "I-uh." then she sighs. "I'm that obvious, aren't I?" "Y-yeah..." I stutter. I tilt my head. "Lucy, we're best friends, partners. You can trust me." Lucy glances back at me, then looks away. "I didn't tell you because it was for your sake Natsu." I blink and start massaging her shoulders. "For... my sake?" "I didn't want to tell you, because it would upset you. So I decided to hide it. Sorry" I hear her sniff. Well shit. "Ah! I-Its ok! I'm not mad! Not in the slightest! I was just curious! Honest!" "R-Really?" She sits up, then glances back. I stiffen when I see tears. I hug her from behind. "Really. But its obviously bothering you" Lucy wipes her eyes. "Okay. I'll tell you. Promise you won't be mad or react badly?" I nod. "I promise." Damn, she's so cute! Lucy opens her mouth.

"My mission was to find Acnologia." She says. I freeze but she continues, looking down. "I did find him. I know where he is. And there was more to my mission. But I couldn't fulfill it. Not without you" I hug her tighter and nuzzle her neck. "What was the other part?" I ask. She looks at me from the corner of her eyes. "Your... really not mad?" She asks. "I-I thought you'd be furious with me." She continues. I blink and set my chin on her shoulder. "Why would I be furious? I'd never be mad with you. You could murder me and I still wouldn't be mad." I mutter. I grin when I see a blush on her cheeks. Adorable. "So what was the other part of the mission?" I ask. She hums. "To freeze time and kill Acnologia that way. I just couldn't do it. With, uh, you not knowing." I hug her even tighter. "Thank you Lucy. Really." "Its no problem. Do you wanna... Ya know. Finish it? I could lead you" She whispers. "I-uh. If your fine with that. I'm not gonna force you" I mutter back. "No. Its alright. Lets go."

We both stand up. I stretch a bit, moving my dragon features around and moving my arms back and forth. "Thanks Lucy." "Eh?" "For the massage." "Its no problem." I chuckle silently, she likes to blush I guess. I blink when Lucy grabs my hand. She closes her eyes then opens them, showing blue eyes. "Time Stop!" I look around and see that the clock on the wall has stopped moving. Lucy lets go of my hand. "there. Hopefully he hasn't moved from his spot." She mutters, eyes still staying blue. She looks up at me. "Lets go outside. You'll have to fly there." "r-right" Lucy grabs my hand and drags me outside. "D-Do you have a time limit for this ability?" "Nope! I literally freeze time itself! So only I can start it again, minus my father, the celestial king." "Interesting." Then I grin down at her. "Wanna see something?" 

I laugh at her expression. "You can't surprise me like that you jerk!" She screams. I lower my head. "You've only seen me in my dragon form while I was fighting. I thought you might like a closer look." I say. Lucy walks up and strokes my snout. "Your amazing like this sure. But I think I prefer your normal look" I puff out some smoke. "Why's that?" I ask. "As amazing as this is, it'll be harder to talk to you like this." She says, stroking the scales under my right eye. "True. Now hop on. I'll fly us there." "Huh? Ok" Lucy slowly climbs on my snout. I quickly flick my head up and she screams then lands next to one of my horns. "Hang on!" She squeals as I take off. "You'll be fine Lucy! Trust me!" "I AM!" "So where are we going?" I ask. "Head for the mountains! I'll lead you from there!" She shouts. "Aye!" I take off, for the mountains.

(Are you guys happy now? If not, fucking deal with it. I'm sorry, I guess I'm In a bad mood. Well, I'll update when I feel like it.)