Episode 3: Alone Time

I've never been a very social person; I'm not the kind of person who loves being around others all the freaking time. The good thing about Sam and Dean is that they're the same way.

We all imposed a rule: Each of us gets at least thirty minutes by themselves in the motel room.

For me, that meant that I could just plug out and listen to music. For the boys, that meant... Other things.

Right now I was getting my private half-hour. The boys were out, getting information about the case we had just started while I was plugged out from the world listening to Green Day.

After looking at the time, I decided to do something really horrible. Like, really horrible. I'm hungry and since it's the only thing in the fridge, I'm going to steal Dean's slice of pie. 

I don't know too many deep things about Dean, but one of the few things I do know is that Dean is super territorial when it comes to his food. Especially his pie.

I'll just do this now and ask for forgiveness later. It's not like they left me with any other options. They have the car and there's just one thing in the fridge. That slice of pie.

I'm going for it.

I opened the fridge and took the slice out. It was apple, and it looked delicious.

Just take it. Dean won't be too upse-

*clunk*

I was thrown to the ground by Dean, who ripped my earbuds out.

Dean was now sitting on top of me, holding me down. 

"You were seriously about to eat that? Scarface this is a new low, even for you. My. Pie." He started to open the package and he took the pie out. After he took a bite, he smashed the pie in my face.

"Dude! Dean, come on, you little twat," I grabbed the pie off of my face and threw it at him, "you wanna tussle? Let's tussle!" He threw a little piece at me and I dodged. Sam backed up.

Sam was not amused. "Could you guys be any more childish?" He went in between us, "Stop it, move back."

I stuck my tongue out at him and put a dollop of whipped cream on his nose. "Gotcha, nerd!" 

Sam glared at the both of us and he crossed his arms out of frustration. "Seriously? No more, you two, we have a case to work on."

Dean raised his arms in surrender. "Okay Dad, we're done."

Sam rolled his eyes. "No, you clean up the mess first." He gestured towards the apple pie splattered all over the floor. 

I tried to subtly tiptoe out of the room so that I didn't have to help.

Sam cleared his throat. "Scarlett."

                                                                        ...

Sam laid a notebook on the table. "Here's what we know so far, I took notes for you so that you could catch up."

I looked at the page and saw Sam's practically unreadable handwriting in bullet points. It read:

-15-year-old Girl murdered
-Symbol carved on wrist
-Witnesses said they smelled sulfur
-The friend that the girl was with that night is missing

"Okay, so they smelled sulfur, that's a demon thing. Plus the symbol thing. Brainy can find out where it's from, while Dean and I scope out the scene to see what we can find."