Episode 10, Part 2: The Unexpected One-Eyed Snake

I stood in front of the mirror for a couple of minutes, not really quite sure what to think.

I was taller, which was nice.

...

"Scarlett!" I heard someone say.

I honestly wasn't quite sure who was calling my name, seeming as I didn't really feel like myself at the moment.

I went into the other room to see, well, me.

Well, it wasn't me, seeming as I'm me, but it was definitely someone else in my body, and judging by the body I'm currently in, I think I knew who was in mine.

"Scarlett," my body said, "you're in my body."

"Oh, really, Sam? I had no idea. Is that why I woke up with morning wood? I honestly thought it was a little strange, seeming as I can't remember the last time I had a penis, because, oh, that's right, I don't have one!"

Dean walked into the room, with only a towel on. He had just come out of the shower, and he had messy wet hair and a befuddled expression on his face.

He looked good.

Oh, God. Wait.

I began to feel something down there, which was majorly inappropriate seeming as who's body I was currently in.

I needed to shut it down.

Think about gross things. Scarlett!

Broccoli. Babies. Mötley Crüe's tour bus.

Oh! There we go. That did the trick. Boner averted.

I looked at him. "Dean, this isn't what it looks like."

"Oh really? Because Sammy, it looks like you just told Scarlett that you've never had a penis, and for that, I am suddenly interested in whatever you're arguing about." Dean started chuckling.

"Dean," I started to explain, "there's something we should probably tell you."

"That you don't have a penis? Yeah, I heard." Dean was still laughing.

Sam and I looked at each other, not really sure how to break the news to him.

"Dean," I started, "I think someone put a body-switching spell on Sam and I."

Dean looked at the both of us, trying to figure out if we were serious or not.

"What?" Dean raised his eyebrows.

An unfamiliar someone swooped into the room unexpectedly with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"It's true," he said, "someone did."

...

"Who the hell are you?! And what did you do to me?!" Sam yelled, and then came at the small man.

"Chill out, Sammy boy," the man said, "I'm just the thing you numb-nuts have been failing to find."

"You're Loki?" I crossed my arms. Honestly, I thought the big and scary God of Pranks would be... Well, you know, at least average height.

He looked offended. "Seriously? Rude."

"So... Explain this to me. You, just for the hell of it, switched Sam and Scarlett's bodies?" Dean asked with attitude. He obviously wasn't happy about the new arrangement.

Quite frankly, I was alright with it. I've always wanted to see what was hiding underneath Sam's clothes.

Plus, I got to see what I looked like in another person's eyes. I'm hot.