Episode 9: Rebound Sex

Dean was really moody after the inevitable breakup. I mean, Dean's always really moody, but he's definitely more so right now since he's a bit pissed off that he and Cassie couldn't make it work.

I feel for him, I do, it's just that there's so much mopey Dean I can take.

So, since I needed to get him out of a dry spell...
I needed to get him a rebound.

"Scarface," Dean called from in front of the TV, "can you get me a beer?"

Ugh. Again, with the expecting me to fetch you beers. I get that you're heartbroken and all, but there's only so much that I can live with.

"No, Dean," I answered, "you have two legs that work perfectly fine, you can go get it your damn self!"

"Uggghhhhhh," Dean groaned. 

I went over to where Sam was sitting. 

"Sam, I can't take it anymore."

"Take what? Dean?" Sam scoffed.

"Even you've gotta admit he's more annoying than usual. Like way more. I think I'm going to get him a rebound."

"Okay, so how are we going to do that? He hasn't left the motel in over a week."

"Oh, you aren't going to do anything. You suck at manipulation and getting people to do what you want them to. I am going to get him out of here and to a bar."

"And if that doesn't work?"

I sighed. "If that doesn't work, we're going to hide all his whiskey and beer so that he'll go to the bar on his own because he misses his alcohol."

"Who are you talking about?" Dean popped up into the conversation.

"Oh! Nothing," Sam said, while trying to keep a poker face.

"You're being fucking annoying, so Sam and I are going to take you to a bar tonight in hopes that you'll get laid." 

"And you were planning to take away my beer and whiskey and manipulate me in the hopes of accomplishing that?" Dean raised his eyebrows at me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No!" Sam denied.

"Absolutely." I decided to tell the truth. No sense in lying.

"Damn! You were raised right, Scar."

...

It was seven-thirty, and I was more than ready to go. Dean didn't seem to share my feelings.

 "Hey, Dean, you ready to go?" I called from the dining table. Dean was in the shower.

A familiar face popped into the room, out of the blue.

"No, Dean is most certainly not ready to go. Dean Winchester is a valuable asset, and you are not going to be getting inebriated with him. This is a bad idea and I will not let it happen."

"Cas," I started to coerce the angel, "it doesn't matter what you say. We're going to be doing what we want to do. By the way, Dean isn't a very valuable asset with a broken heart, and I need to take him out in order for that to be fixed. It's a human thing."

"I do not understand."

"Come here," I spoke softly, "sit down with me and I'll explain it to you."

He hesitantly sat down with me.

"You see, some people find romance with other people. It's completely natural, and for some people, they find great joy in it. But, sometimes, these romances go wrong, and people's feelings get hurt."