Episode 7: The Hangover

Last night's details were scarce, and honestly, I was a bit freaked. 

Usually, if I were to wake up in a bed with two gorgeous guys, I'd be happy about it. But today's awakening is much different.

I woke up in a bed with my two best friends. Thankfully, our clothes were still very much on, so I doubt that anything overly sexual occurred last night. However, that doesn't fix the huge memory gap I have now. 

I sat myself up, shielding my eyes from the practically blinding sun and rubbing my temples to soothe my pending headache. 

Sam's eyes opened, and within a couple of minutes, Dean's did as well. 

"Hey Sammy," Dean spoke hesitantly, "no offense, but this is much closer to you than I've ever wanted to be, dude."

 I rolled my eyes in Dean's general direction.

"None taken," Sam quietly stated while moving away from the bed we slept in last night.

Dean smiled. "Well, that was one hell of a fun night."

I laughed. "I wouldn't know 'cause I can't remember any of it."

"Well neither can I, but all the best nights end with hangovers." He patted me on the head like I was five.

"Of course you would say that," Sammy smirked, "practically all of your nights end with them so you've got to find some way to rationalize."

"Shut up!" Dean playfully hit Sam in the arm.

"Jerk," Sam laughed.

"Bitch!" Dean retorted with a grin.

...

"So, do we have any idea what happened last night?" I broke the silence.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, and then to me, before shrugging their shoulders.

Our little angel popped up to interrupt. "You consumed many shots of alcohol. Too many. It is highly unprofessional for you to do so and I do not suggest repeating this action in the future."

I stood right up. "How would you know what we did last night? And we were celebrating while off of the job, so there's no reason to worry about being professional."

"I would know because I watched, and might I say, it was a highly unpleasant sight to see." 

Dean cringed. "You watched us?! Dude, even for you that's pretty creepy."

Sam was weirdly silent for most of this conversation.

I decided to change the topic. "Is there any way for us to be able to see what happened?"

Castiel nodded. "There is a way that I can visually take you through the events of last night."

"How?" Sam inquired.

"It's similar what you humans would call 'watching a movie'," Castiel explained.

I nodded and smiled. "Then, let's watch a movie."

...

Castiel brought us into a replay of the events from last night.

...

"I'm really not going to get that drunk," Sam assured me.

"Of course you're not," I scoffed, "come on, boys, let's get a table!"

Sam and I sat down, but Dean kept standing.

I raised my eyebrows up at him.

"I'm going to make a toast," Dean answered my silent question.