Chapter 9 (Celias POV)

Hey guys! GREAT NEWS!!!! I learned how to tag!!!!! Right before I tagged this story I looked at the amount of reads and I'm happy to say we broke over one hundred!!! We had 116 reads!!!! Thanks so much I hope you like it so far! If you do vote, or comment about it and recommend it to your followers! Thanks again. Now let's get serious, thank you to,Katie_kat10 for recommending Celia's POV. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 9

Celia's POV

I was walking through the garden with Maxon. Everything was going PERFECT! He was so nice and he laughed at all my jokes. Maybe I did have a shot after all? He asked me to tell him about my family too, I started to but it all went down hill from there. I said Aspen's name and Maxons eyes nearly bulged out of his head. I wasn't sure what was wrong. I tried asking him, but he just stood there. Frozen. I stood in silence with Maxon for five minutes till he finally spoke, "Celia, I think it's for the best if we end this date early. Im sorry, I will try to explain it all later." He said.

I could feel my eyes tearing up and I blinked back the tears. "Sure." Was all that got passed my lips. I gave a slight wobbly curtsy, then hurriedly rushed inside. Tears now filled my vision making everything look blurry. My mind was spinning, did I do something wrong?! I went to the first place that came to mind, America's room. I raced down her hallway and banged on her door. I didn't notice I ran past a few girls in the hallway, the tears blurred my vision so much.

Before America could get to the door, one of the girls was walking up behind me and spoke, "aw Celia what did you do? Scare him away by being yourself.... That seems pretty possible as an option. It's okay if he hates you. It just means he'll have more room in his heart to love me, not that I was worried I wouldn't ." It was Celeste. My face got red an I turned to face Celeste. Anger boiled in my body. I pointed my index finger at her, "stay out of this Celeste." I said with all the anger my body had.

Then Celeste smiled. "Celia, just remember when you leave I will take good care of him for you." She smirked. America opened the door just in time to see me raise my hand. "Celia NO!" she screamed but it was too late. my hand was coming across Celeste's face. I had just slapped Celeste. What have I done!? Celeste looked taken aback. I cupped my hand over my mouth and turned to look at America. She looked sad in a way, I glanced at her expression more in depth, she had larger eyes than normal and she was tearing up.

No I didn't want to leave her, or Maxon. Celeste looked back at me, and smirked. "Your so gone!" She laughed as she walked down the hallway. I turned around to face America she had a look of shock on her face. I let my self sink to the floor I let out a sob. America sunk down with me rubbing the spot in between my shoulder blades. She tried to comfort me. It was nice to have someone who'd miss me. My sobs grew bigger, I tried to look at positives, at least I didn't leave cause Maxon dumped me right!? I was so scared, not just about leaving but about leaving America. I couldn't just leave her here with Celeste. I heard footsteps rushing down the hall, probably Maxons telling me my time here was up. I leaned in and hugged America. "Thank you, for everything." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled a single tear rolled down her cheek. Just then a person turned the corner, it wasn't Maxon or Celeste, it was Marlee. She raced up to me and hugged me, as I was slowly standing up. She had a smile plastered on her face. "Thank you! You don't know how bad I wanted some one to do that! You will always be one of my closest friends ya know that! Thanks so much Celia! I will do everything in my power to keep you here." She said. America stood up too. "So will I." she said. I smiled, "Thank you." I cried even more. I usually didn't like crying in front of people, but Marlee and America were like sisters to me.

"Thanks so much." I said again slowly standing up, we all three pulled each other into a hug and I cried. Just then Maxon turned the corner with his usual blank expression. Here we go...

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I will try to make it longer next time! But thanks for reading! Keep reading too! And don't forget to comment on who's POV to use next! Thanks!!!! BYE!!!!!!