Chapter 15 (americas POV)

• Dedicated to MeliaGorsuch

okay so I have been dying to write this part!!!!! Thanks for recommending so fast!! Lets get started!!!!!!

Chapter 15

(Americas POV)

"Who are you?" I ask him, He looks like he is in shock, "America, you- you don't remember me? Its me Maxon! Please try to remember!" I smiled a little and he looked confused, "Oh yeah... YOUR SO GULLIABLE!!!" I exclaimed. He looked shocked, "What?" He asked. I hit him playfully on the shoulder, "Of course I remember you! Why wouldn't I? It's just a little bruise! I was kidding and you TOTALLY fell for it!" I burst out laughing, and he smiled, "Very funny you got me and about every other person in this room!"

I laughed even harder because out of the corner of my eye the nurses had turned and started racing toward me when I asked who he was. Just then the guards walked into the room, I stood up slowly and Maxon assisted me. I heard a few talking then one of them stumbled a little, my attention fell on the guard. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I had wished I had forgotten everything.

Aspen...

I cursed under my breathe, why was he here! His eyes scanned over all of the girls until they fell on me I quickly looked away, Maxon noticed the sick look on my face, he cupped my cheek, " are you okay, you look a little ill maybe you should lay down..." I nodded and Maxon walked me to my room, I stopped right outside my door, "Wait Maxon, where's Celia, I need to talk with her real quick..." His expression paled, what was wrong....

He looked up to make eye contact, "You can't I'm so sorry..." He said so quietly I could barely hear him, "What do you-" I cut myself off as the memory came back a little hazy but it was there, the kings voice boomed in my ear my vision was fading m head throbbed, "ONE of the girls s missing!!! Her name is Celia has anyone seen her?" the room had fallen silent and I could only mumble out on word before I blacked out, It was her name. My back fell against the wall and I sank to the ground, Maxon sank down with me. Tears were freshly forming in my eyes, no I couldn't cry not now... Not without knowing if she was alive or dead, but thinking of this only gave me more reason to cry.

"It's okay," Maxon said stroking my hair, "We will find her, we are sending guards right now... it will be okay..." He continued to stroke my hair. then a guard who had apparently been at the castle a long time walked into the hallway. Maxon stood in front of me block me out of the guards view, "Prince Maxon, I have urgent news! Someone from the inside of the palace had let the rebels in... They captured Celia on purpose... We think it was their plan... But we don't know which person would do that... We are still trying to figure this out... We will contact you if we discover any more information." The guard then bowed then scurried down the rest of the hallway.

Rage boiled inside me... Who would want to eliminate Celia like that!! Get her captured and everything like that. Someone here was gonna pay! I stood up quickly behind Maxon. He was rubbing his forehead, probably deep in thought. He looked up at me as if to ask, what will I do, "Don just stand there! We have to go investigate this, whoever would want to hurt Celia is gonna have to go through me!" I started to walk further down the hallway, but stumbled a little, my head was in pain and I started seeing double Maxon started to hurry toward me from behind but wasn't fast enough, fell forward and was full of lightheadedness. Strong arms caught me from the front, I knew them from anywhere... It was Aspen. He slowly lifted me up and smiled at me I hastily pulled away. Maxon walked up to Aspen and shook his hand "Thank you!" he said graciously, Aspen in return bowed.

Maxonpicked me up and carried me the rest of the way to my room and laid me down on the bed, "You need rest... Please go to sleep." I nodded and he left. If he knew me like Aspen did he'd know I wouldn't rest. I quickly went to the window and climbed down the balcony into the garden, I needed to find clues about Celia. Just then another strange alarm sound went off. I jumped a little in shock, the rebels! Again?! I tried to climb back up the balcony and only got half way before the rebels were right below me... I pressed my body against it. Trying to make myself as thin as possible.

One of the guards spoke, "Leaders orders, apparently Celia wasn't Maxons Favortie, America was, we need to find her and capture her and bring her back to base, go!" They all split up and I climbed further up the balcony. When I finally got into my room the door was bust down Aspen stood in it searching for me, He saw me throw myself over the balcony he helped pull me over, I flopped down onto the ground and I looked up I saw the rebels at m door, I did the only thing that came to mind...I screamed, I made Aspen look up he saw the rebels at the door and sprung into action kicking and punching each of them, He made three of the 7 pass out when one came up behind he and grabbed him holding him dangling in mid-air.

I tried to scream for help but no one could hear me. Two of the rebels ran in and punched me where I was bruised, I heard Aspen scream in rage, Then I felt them pull a bag over my head, I tried to scream again but it was useless they just hit my head again and I was in more pain then before. I felt them throw me into a truck and drive away. Each bump on the road hurt I went flying and would crash back down onto a hard and sharp surface, I didn't know exactly where they were taking me... But I knew one thing it was where Celia was.

recommend a POV to use next thanks!!!!!! OH AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!!!!!!!! :)