Chapter 19 (America's POV)

Soooo... Sorry about that cliff hanger... I bet there have been quite a few of those lately... You probably want me to cut straight to the chase, so enjoy.

The light scanned the trees around me searching for Celia and I finally it landed on me and stopped there. I sucked in a deep breathe, One of the rebels whistled, another one shouted, "we found her we found her then jumped out of the back of the truck carrying a baseball bat and a bag, and something told me we weren't going to a cubs game. I got up and took off one of my heels with a razor sharp heel, "stay back!" I yelled at him, he smirked, "or what? You'll shoe me to death?" He asked rhetorically, I smiled he obviously didn't know me. I mocked his smirk, "yup!" I said then chucked the shoe at him it flew in the air like a throwing knife and hit him dead smack in the center of his head. The force behind the shoe made him stumble backwards.

He looked shocked, his forehead started bleeding, he wiped off the blood and was about to charge when headlights appeared in front of the trucks, a tall lean man walked out and saw the rebels, not seeing us hidden in the bushes against the trees.

He spoke and his voice sounded farmiliar though I couldn't make out the person in the darkness, I glanced over to Celia who now was pressed closer to the tree. I hoped they haven't seen her yet... Then the tall man spoke, "Who are you! I demand ID! by the orders of the prince Maxon stop!" My heart skipped a beat, it was Maxon's rescue squad they found us!

I stood up and Celia looked at me like I was crazy, I gave her a supportive thumbs up and she slowly inched her way up into a standing position. We slowly inched along the forest trees trying to get to the rescuers van, but the rebel I assaulted with a shoe raced over and ripped Celia out of my grasp and into the dirt road, he pulled out a gun and placed it against her temple,

"make one word and i will shoot!" He screamed, the guard looked stunned, "Lady Celia?" He asked the guard wrapped his arm tighter around her neck. That's it I have had just about enough of this bastard. I raced toward him and tackled him to the ground. As I did he fired, I felt myself scream and then a sharp pain in my leg. Before I knew it my leg was oozing blood. He shot my leg. I screamed and Celia raced over to me as the man with the gun was being pinned down by the guards and the other rebels drove off. I rolled in pain trying to hold back all the cursing I felt I needed to say, I did. But the pain was unbearable. I began to cry, which is something I rarely did.

Celia screamed for help and the tall lean guard ran over to

me and helped lift me up and carry me to the van Celia got in the middle and they laid down the seats within an instance. The next thirty minute of the car ride went by in a blur because of my blood loss I was fading in and out of consciousness. I kept hearing Celia's voice in my head she kept leaning in and whispering in my ear, "it'll be okay." Then giving my hand an encouraging squeeze. My mind drifted to Maxon. What would I say to him I didn't want him to feel like its his fault I chose to tackle him. Maybe I could joke around like its nothing and say something like, "So I have a gun shot wound, that's pretty badass." But then I decided its probably best NOT to bring it up...

Then I lost a little consciousness again. I woke up right when we arrived at the castle. All the guards screamed for assistance when they got in, the hallway quickly filled with people, all of them seeing Celia crying and me spread out across a stretcher. They quickly wheeled me to the hospital where the last eyes I saw before I blackout again, were Maxon, and they were full of tears.

So hope you like that chapter please recommend a POV for who to for next thanks sorry it was a little short...