Chapter 34 (America's POV)

Just filling up space again with writing this! I highly doubt anyone reads it anyway! Oh by the way, I have gotten a lot of questions like, is there going to be a sequel? And I am happy to say yes, It will be called,  Elite my way, and then maybe if I feel up for it there might be, The One my way, Who am I kidding, I AM UP FOR IT! Let’s rock this thing out!!!!!!

Chapter 34

(Americas POV)

I wake up to the sweet and innocent sounds of the birds chirping, they were so cheerful. It was like they didn't know what has happened. They probably didn't but, they should have sensed it or something. I knew what I had said to Aspen had to be said. But now that he's dead I wish I hadn't said anything, because if I hadn't said anything I could have stayed in my room and I could have NOT fled by jumping off the balcony. Then he would have had no reason to run into the garden looking for me and then he wouldn't have gotten shot. I rolled myself into a ball, tears spilled over my cheeks. There was a knock at my door.

I wiped the tears away, "Come in." I said trying to put strength in my voice but miserably failed. My maids walked in carrying makeup hair brushes and my dress. They quickly got to work on makeup, they went light, like usual, then they Did my hair, they put it up in a messy bun, then they had a few curls bouncing to the side of my face. Then they slid me into a light blue sundress, and heels. I was beautiful, I could see it now. I thought about Aspen and what he might have said if he saw e in this dress, then my mind wandered to Celia. Frick, Celia hasn't found out yet! How can I explain it to her, it's my fault he died. She'd never forgive me!!!!! My eyes grew large, I gave a quick curtsy to my maids then ran out of the room, they smiled and I heard them murmur something about crazy redheads. I tried to smile but my thought of Celia blocked it. I continued to race down the hall as a person stepped in my way.

Marlee.

She stepped right in front of me and embraced me. I stood there as she awkwardly hugged me. She pulled back, "America! I'm so glad you’re safe, I haven't seen you for so long I was panicked they told us everything was fine but you know people lie sometimes, and I see your legs healed up that's great I can't believe how strong you are, I would be emotionally broken down right now!" She spoke so fast I could hardly understand her. But it was obvious she cared. It seemed like she cared just as much as Celia would have, I missed the friendliness in this competition, Marlee obviously had it.