Chapter 1

I walk though school, my friends trailing behind me. I toss my light brown hair over my shoulder and give some guys who were staring at me a wink. My name is Taylor Baugman. My life was perfect to most people. Because my dad is the CEO of Champs and my mom is the co-owner of Guess but they don't see what's behind my 'perfect' life. They don't expect someone like me to have screwed up parents, a suicidal sister and an undying love for Minecraft.

I didn't have any real friends, just a whole bunch of attention whores who like me just for my popularity. And really, behind by back I know everyone hates me. No guy really likes me, they like my for my looks. And the rest just think I'm a bitch. Nobody knows of my secret YouTube addiction or that I'm hurting too. Money can't buy a loving family.

I walk into my first period math class. I hate math with all my life but if I want to go to a good university I need to suck it up and pretend like I do.

I feel the eyes of the boy behind me burning holes into the back of my head. His name is Preston. We go a while back, all through elementary school, we were best friends. My friends and him aren't on the best terms. Ever since Preston embarrassed them in front of the whole school with the wet willie incident, they've harassed him nonstop. And for some reason, I don't do anything about it.

As lunch rolls around my eyes start to droop.

"Hey Taylor!" Brianna yells from across the cafe.

Brianna is that girl who has no self respect and would sleep with anyone. I can't remember the last time she's studied for a test or not gotten wasted on a Friday night. And I've pretended to like her for 4 years.

I look over and walk towards her. She starts walking towards me too.

Her eyes flickers to Preston who is a few feet away from her and purposely walks into him and 'accidentally' knocks into him spilling his drink.

"Oops" she winks.

I bite back my anger.

He gives her a glare, says nothing, and walks away. His light eyes which used to show happiness now shows nothing- his gaze falls on me for a second too long. He says nothing but I've known him long enough to know how betrayed he felt. I missed the old times when we were inseparable. I missed knowing that someone had my back.

The day went by and I trudged home. Or my house, I could barley call it a home. I dread walking through the front doors.

But as I walked home I noticed Preston down the street. We really weren't close anymore but I still heard everything that happened to him these past years.

Apparently his family died in a fire and he has been living on his own. Everyday I watched him walk home. I don't do it purposely, he just walks the same route but he turned a corner before I reached my house. Down his street were small but nice houses.

I saw him turn but I kept walking strait towards my mansion. I walk down the 50m private stretch to my house. Outside my door, I can already hear my parents fighting. I quickly rush to my room.

I finished my homework and took a shower. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my balcony browsing YouTube. The cool Seattle air blows through my semi damp hair. I close my eyes allowing it to take me away. I drift off to Bajancandian quietly playing in the background.

I don't know how long I was sleeping until I was rudely awaken by the sound of police cars.

___________________________________________________________________

This chapter has been edited like 50 times XD and I'm still not happy with it. KEEP READING IT GETS BETTER.

So pleeaaassseeee vote, comment, and add to library! And share this with ur friends:3

pic of Taylor on the side:)

Kisses-A