chapter 6

I didn't want to disturb what he was doing so I stayed there and listened. There is something that I'm missing here. I swear, this seemed too familiar.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

I leaned up against the wall and started to drift off.

"Taylor, what are you doing?" I heard Preston's voice.

I jolt awake. "Soo, Minecraft?

He looked at me with surprise. "How did you know? I can explain."

"Well first, when you're yelling at 1am, someone's going to hear. And you're door was open so I snuck a peek." I shrug.

He laughed. "oh gosh, it's a long story-."

"We have time" I say cutting him off again.

He took another breath before continuing.

"Ok, so remember when we used dream of doing cod videos on YouTube?" He started.

I nodded.

"Well, I started that the summer after grade 8. And I guess people really liked watching me play and soon I had a pretty large fan base. Then one of my friends who played with me introduced minecraft to me and I started doing minecraft videos too."

I didn't know how to reply. This definitely explained a lot and oddly enough to it wasn't a big surprise.

"And you didn't tell this to me because...?" I finally said

"I'm sorry, I thought you would think it's stupid. Have you heard of TBNRfrags?" He asks.

A realization hits me. Preston's gamer tag has always been TBNRfrags. I watched him in some of Mitch's videos but thought it was just a coincidence. He was nothing like that in real life.

"Oh my god that's you." I mutter.

"Wait, you've watched me before?" He asks.

"Yeah, through Mitch and Jerome." I reply. "You just act so different in real life."

He shrugs. "I feel more comfortable being myself on the Internet.

"Hey, I don't think you should be." I smile.

"Thank you." He returns me smile."Wait, you're a fan of Mitch and not me?"

"Well I'll be you're biggest fan now." I say sarcastically.

"Mitch is a dick, don't watch him." He sighs.

I laughed at how straight forward he was.

"Why Preston, is you just a very very big baby?" I said in a weird accent, impersonating Mitch.

"Stop, now your quoting him" he frowned.

I rolled my eyes. I looked at him and he had that annoying thinking face on again. I could never read Preston, even when we were best friends.

"I got it!" He suddenly burst. "You should make videos."

"Nooooooo I can't-"

"Yea sure you can!" He cut me off. "This will fix your financial problems and this will give you a 'job' until, you figure out what to do with your life."

He was right, I loved Minecraft and had no plans for the future anyways.

"Fine" I said.

"Perfect, lets make you a channel."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Just a short filler chapter XD there will be another update very soon. And this is really just the into to the actual story, so brace yourself!

Xoxoxoxox- kisses from Canada!