Chapter 14

I wake up and immediately open my laptop. I'm starting to get sick of California to be honest. The air is always a little too humid and the streets are a little too crowded. I'm home sick, or wherever my home is. I'm Preston sick, I miss Seattle.

I drag myself to the kitchen and I find that Mitch is there only one there. I try to leave before he sees me but I'm too late. Anxiety fills my stomach as he walks up to me.

"Everyone left the house for breakfast, it's just you and me." He says.

"Cool" I say trying to slip away.

He pulls me back and traps me between the wall and the counter. He shoves me against the counter.

"Mitch, what the hell are you doing?!" I yell.

"I've waited too long." He replies. "I know you want this."

I try to shove him away but he just grips my wrists harder.

"Leave me alone!" I scream.

"Do you want your secrets to be leaked?" He says raising his voice.

"Get off of me or I'll call the cops!" I threat.

"With what?" He grins.

Shit, I left my phone in my room. Mitch kisses my throat and bites down hard. I thrash and kick but he's way stronger than me.

"Stop!" Tears well up in my eyes.

Not like this. Why am I so stupid. I should of never left Preston.

"Help!" I yell desperately.

Mitch tries pulling my shirt off when Adam barges through the door.

"What the hell are you doing Mitch!?" Adam yells.

"It's not what it looks like!" Mitch pleads while peeling himself off of me.

"Oh it's exactly what it looks like" I say fixing my shirt and whipping the tears out of my eyes.

"I'm calling the police." Adam says pulling out his phone.

"No!" Mitch says, lunging for the phone but Adam pulls it away. "Please Adam, brother."

"You're not my brother." Adam replies drily.

"Fine, but you're a good man. Please." Mitch begs.

Adam thinks for a second.

"I won't if you never touch or even look at Taylor again. Ty, Taylor and I are leaving team crafted. And if you say a word about Taylor's secrets, this- he gestures to Mitch- is going to leak all over the internet." Adam states. "Now Mitch, I think you need to leave."

Mitch fumbles for a second.

"Now." Adam says.

Mitch scurries out of the door.

I immediately run up to Adam and tackle him in a hug. If he hadn't been there, who knows what would of happened. He hugs me back.

"Your free now, Taylor." Adam says.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"Just, when you leave remember to stay in touch and promise you will still record with me." He states.

"Of course." I reply. "I'm leaving right in the morning, I need to leave this place. I'll miss you Adam."

We say our farewells because we know we won't be seeing each other for a while. I texted everyone else that I was leaving and emidietly booked some kind of transportation to Seattle. I booked a last minute plane going out tomorrow at noon. It's not cheap but it's worth it.

I spent all night packing my bags. I left quite a few things there like sheets, most of my clothing, and others. I ended up with 2 large suitcases. One for my computer and all my recording things and the other for my clothes. Everything I left is replaceable. I also have my backpack with my laptop, gum, sweater and other necessities.

I check the time, 2am it read. Oh god, I'm shaking with excitement and nervousness. What will Preston's reaction be for me coming back? I set an alarm for 7am so I can make my way to the airport. I lay my head on my pillow and try to think about something else.

My 1 month here with team crafted was great but I overstayed my welcome.

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was short, it's late and I'm tired:/ sooo yea I hope you enjoyed. Comment, vote, add!

Check out my YouTube:) http://youtu.be/3OI5NYhsneE

-Anna