Chapter 11

I spent the next day with Preston and Mitch constantly in my head although I was trying to avoid them both. I hung out with Ashley most the time, she is actually pretty amazing and we've became really good friends. I spent my time, meeting fans, other youtubers and exploring Minecon.

I missed Preston but at the same time, part of me didn't give a crap. It saddened me that he didn't care and miss me at all. So I did the same and ignored him.

Today was the last day and I decided that I would give the whole team crafted thing a try. It didn't seem like Preston wanted me around anyways.

I texted Mitch that I will join, I had no idea what's going on and how this whole thing will work. He texted back that we will call someone to pick up anything I wanted to be moved and everything is provided in LA. Preston was staying in Orlando another week with rob, mat and Lachlan. I think they were going to Disney or something but it definetly made things less awkward.

My head hurt, it was the last day of minecon and I really didn't want to go but I had to. I had no car or anything and the convention centre was in no walking distance of any parks. I'll just have to bite my tongue and deal with it.

I changed in to white lace shorts, and a red flannel. I left my naturally wavy hair down and grabbed my shades. I found my wallet, phone, lipgloss and hotel keys and left.

There were lots of people in the lobby, talking and having breakfast. I recognized some people like the camping rusher and child dolphin. They noticed me and gave me a little wave which I returned.

I walked to a small cafe in the convention centre. I swear the convention centre was as confusing as an airport. The only reason why I didn't totally get lost was because of Ashley yesterday.

I got a coffee and a bagel and sat down. I was just unwrapping my bagel when I emidietly got noticed. They were 2 girls maybe 14 or 15? They were both pretty and kind of short.

"Hey! Your Taylor, right?" The blonde and slightly stubby one asked.

"Yep" I replied.

"Can we please get a photo?" The taller one with braces asked.

"Of course!" I loved fans.

"So.. You and Preston? Asked the blonde one after the photo.

I didn't know how to reply, it was really awkward.

"What about him?" Came a voice from behind me.

I turned to see Mitch standing there. I puffed a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh my gosh can we get a photo?" The girls redirected their attention.

I mouthed a thank you to Mitch as they took the photo.

They talked to him for a little bit then left us alone.

"Hey, you look tired" Mitch said.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

"That's not what I meant. You look great, the red flannel looks better on you than my Minecraft skin." He compliments.

"Well I do hope that I'm a little more attractive than a whole bunch of pixels." I reply.

"My talking game is so not strong today." He shakes his head.

"Keep it up." I laugh.

He laughed as well.

"So have your mind is set on the whole team crafted thing?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yea I'll give it a try" I shrugged.