Chapter 18

I quickly back away. He grabs my wrist and just as I am about to scream, his hand covers my mouth. His hair was messy, massive bags encoded his crazy eyes and his skin shone a sickly pale.

"I just want to talk." He says pleadingly.

I bite his finger hard and he draws away. I quickly wrench my wrist from his hand.

"What do you want?" I say.

"Please, come with me and let me talk." He replies, a shakiness in his voice.

"No, I'm staying where I am." I say sternly.

My hand fastens around my phone in my pocket.

"Where's Preston?" He asks.

"Doesn't matter, now I'm going to leave and don't talk to me." I answer.

I rush away without a second glance. I quickly try to find Preston, Rob and Mat. I spot them still in the food court, eating and talking with some other youtubers.

"Hey! The boys and I are going-" he trails off. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, why?" I say nervously.

He looks at me for a second and then takes my hand and leads me away from the group of people.

"Mitch?" He asks.

I nod and he pulls me in for a hug. My arms automatically wrap around his neck. I'm suddenly aware of what telling Preston could make him do.

"What did he want?" He says darkly.

"He just wanted to talk. I said no and left, I'm alright." I promise.

"I just want you safe." He replies as he tilts up my chin and kisses me.

"I love you." I mumble.

"I love you too." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day at the convention was kind of ruined. Preston look distracted half the time and I was terrified of seeing Mitch again. The others noticed something was wrong so they left us alone. I felt more comfortable, just being us. The itch at the back of my neck returns, the one I got when something bad happens.

Later tonight, all the youtubers are going out to party and Lachlan, Mat, Rob and Preston of corse are forcing me to go. A youtuber, I think her name is Stacey, invited the whole group of us over to her house. By group, I mean over a hundred youtubers.

I look in the mirror in my hotel room not knowing what to wear or what to do with my hair. I eventually just decide to curl it. I take out my curling wand and start curling my hair. About half an hour later, my hair was in loose brown curls down my back. I apply a little more makeup then I usually would to my face, I'm meeting new people, might as well look good. I toss around my suitcase and pull out some high waisted shorts and a cropped tank.

As I take a check in the mirror. Preston comes into the room along with Mat, Rob and Lachlan.

"You look amazing." He says as he kisses my cheek.

Rob puts his hand over Lachlan's eyes like a parent would to a child.

"Rob, you're a looser." I say.

"You're gross." He replies.

"You're just jealous." I laugh.

"Ladies, ladies, there's plenty of love to go around." Preston cuts us off.

I roll my eyes.

As we enter the house, a guy probably a little older than me with bright green eyes with a woman who's slightly bigger greets us. They introduce themselves as Joey and Stacey. We talked for a bit and I soon learned that they're both vloggers but Stacey is more on the minecraft side. We exchanged skypes and agreed to film together sometime.

After telling Joey and Stacey I needed to leave, I turn around to see that the boys have left. Wow, real mature.

I search the house for them meanwhile talking to people I recognized. As I move on from the group of people I was talking to, I feel a tap on my shoulder. My heart skips, praying that it's not Mitch. I am immediately relieved when I see Ashley.

"Heyy" she greets.

"Ashley!" I reply.

We hug and catch up on the last few months we haven't talked.

"So how are you and Preston?" She winks.

"Good, I should probably go find him so talk to you later!" I say.

"Alright, see you later." She smiles.

I look all around the house to find no Preston. I found Rob and Lachlan but they weren't with Preston. I start getting really worried. I quickly pull out my phone and dial his number. 1ring...2rings...3rings. No answer. I walk out to the front yard and try again. This time I hear a faint ringing. The music from the house is ridiculous, It takes me five minutes to eventually track down the phone which was laying on the ground in front the house where the car was parked. What the hell...

I unlock his phone and check his messages praying it wouldn't be what I think it is.

The colour drained from my face as I read this one conversation.

"No..." I mutter.

Preston: 11pm south entrance number 2 of the convention centre. I'm done with you messing with my girlfriend. Come fight me.

Mitch: happily.

_____________________________________________

I love reading all the comments so keep them coming!

Check out my YouTube!!!---> Locatio

;)-Anna