Chapter 10

When I woke up, I was spooned by Gabriel and was held by his right arm so tight that I can't budge it. I can feel his bulge above my tailbone and though I understand why he had an erection, I don't want to get poked by it. (Not yet)

Finn appeared with a huge grin on his face. "Wow, I knew you had it in you. You even dared to poke your Master. I salute you." Finn said. It was so loud that Gabe was woken up. He looked at Finn's grinning face then to his position. All of a sudden, he scrumbled away from me and covered his lower region with a blanket. His cheeks was so red, it was like all of his blood were gathered on it. That was probably the most embarrasing thing that happened to him his whole life.

Finn kept on laughing. "I think we should change his name. Gabriel doesn't suit him, we should call him 'Stiffy'. Gabe was so angry but the blush on his face make him look like an angry tomato.

We were interrupted by a cough. Master Rashid had just woken up, probably from the ruckus that we did. "I'm sorry about that." I said.

"It's okay." He replied.

We got ready for the travel. Master Rashid gave us some food and water for the journey.

"I wanted to accompany you at least, till the end of the forest but unfortunately I can't. There's something I have to do. So good luck and take care." Master Rashid waved goodbye then were off.

Ethan and the others suddenly gave me their baggages then vanished back to the summoning book. Of course, they're still upset with me.

-------------------

At last, I was already out of the forest and a small village was there. I checked myself if I was well hidden then walked to the village. But the village was not a village that I thought, it was a village but not anymore. All houses and buildings were charred in black, this village was burned a long time ago.

The houses were smaller than the ordinary. I went inside a burned inn, through a piece of paper, I found out that this place is a Village of Dwarves.

In one of the houses, I found a beautiful dagger. It was curved with a red gem on the hilt. This dagger was also magical, everytime you throw it away, it would come back. I examined the blade and can barely make out the small words that was engraved on it. 'Property of the Queen.'

I continued my journey, I passed by many villages and some I stopped by to rest. I arrived on the last city before the Capital. I decided to stop, it would be a long way to the Capital and I need every energy.

I went to an inn and rented a room. I stayed there all afternoon and went down when I was hungry. I ordered something and started to eat but I was interrupted by a big man. He sat across from me and tried to look at my hidden face. I tried to hide as much as possible, suddenly he laughed. "We got a pretty one here."

They all hollered and I immediately stood up ready to fight. "Please let's calm down. We won't do anything to you. Not yet anyway. Alright, do you even know what this place is?"

I didn't answer. My heart was pounding. I can feel that this people were not magicians. They do not emit the aura of one. I calmed myself and chanted in my head, 'I can do this. This people are just ordinary.' I kept on repeating it until I calmed down.

"This is a lawless city." He said with a grin.

Lawless cities are cities which the government doesn't have control. Guards are not stationed on it so there is no one to stop fights. Lawless cities is also where criminals meet. All crime is in here. If I knew this was lawless city, I shouldn't have come.

"You're a magician right?" He said. "Too bad for you, there's too many of us, consider your life forfeited."

They charged. I jumped and kicked the head of the nearest person making him stumble pushing some of his comrades. I grabbed for my dagger and stabbed a person.  I don't know what happened but my mind was on autopilot. I just kept on hacking, slashing and dodging.

"We hit a jackpot. It's an elf." One of them said.

Somehow, my hood fell down revealing my true identity. There were four of them left including the big man, the others were either unconscious or dead. The fact that I killed a person haven't sinked in yet. I'll probably regret it later but for now, it's either do or die.

I unconsciously released magic power on my right hand where the dagger was and to my surprise, the dagger consumed it. The red gem glowed and the blade started to produce some kind of reddish liquid. I charged on one guy but he blocked the dagger in his hand. He stopped it by using his two fingers. Blood was dripping on his hand due to the wound I inflicted in him. He took it from me then throw it away.

"Now, what would you do now?" He said. Suddenly, he howled. He was craddling his injured hand. Black veins started to appear on the injury then crept up to his arms. He howled very loudly when it arrived on his heart. His eyes rolled and his mouth started to foam. He was twitching then silence envelop us.

The big man I spoke to before turned to me, "What did you do?"

"I-I d-don't know." I stuttered. I felt the dagger came back to its sheath. I took it then showed it to him. "It's this. I found this on an abandoned village. I didn't know it has this sinister capability."

He took it from me and examined it. Its seemed he found something because his eyed widened and he become pale. He gave it to me hastily as if some kind of germ was on the dagger. "It's the ancient dagger of an ancient demon. Go away and don't come back."

He motioned for the remaining people and they leave the inn. I took my things on my room and left the city. I decided to rest on the forest. I lied down and examined the dagger. I carressed the words written on the blade. 'It seems that I have a new assignment.'