Chapter 13

I've stopped trying to come out of this thing. It would be useless and will consume my energy. I might need it later. I kept on calling the boys but they still hadn't responded.

When they got me out, I was already behind bars. I grabbed the bars and shook it. "Let me out." I screamed. I was acting like a mad man and I don't care. I don't want to stay here. In the end, I sat. I was so exhausted and the two guards guarding me didn't even mind. They were probably used to people screaming. I even tried seducing them but all I got is a twitch. 'Alright. You won't play fair? Then I also won't.'

"It's so hot in here." I said loudly. They didn't gave me even a glance so I took off my shirt. I tied my hair in a ponytail to show off my neck. Then I pretended to scratch it, "Do you mind if you scratch this part? I can't reach it properly." I said in a flirty voice.

They both gulped. They looked at each other then returned to their posts trying their best to ignore me. "Please." I plead. One of the guards came to me and I offered him the back of my neck.

"Yeah. There. Harder please." I was releasing lewd sounds but the truth was that I'm smirking. "Will you go lower?"

"Here?" His voice was so deep and husky, the only indication that I was doing good.

I pretended to moan when he touched the root of my wings. "Please be gentle in that part. It's so sensitive."

"Here?" He touched it again. "Ughh." I fake-moaned. I swear, he was loving this. He kept on touching that part and I was not lying when I said that it was sensitive. Some of my moans were not faked anymore. It feel so damned good and I can't control myself. I was tasting a doze of my own medicine. At least, I achieved my goal. Both of them were so focused now and I even caught the other guy adjusting his mantool.

"How about you open this so that we can play more?" I said.

"No!" They both said and for a moment, I thought I blew up a chance but he kept on carressing my body. 'Okay. Another plan, I'll have to grab his hand and force them to open this bars.'

I was so ready but I heard the door opened and a loud voice said, "What is going on here?"

I can hear them scrambling back to their posts. They were stuttering trying ro find some excuse but all I can think of was how I almost got out. Now I have to think of another plan. The person who arrived must be their Commander. Should I try doing the same trick to him?

I somehow heard him say, "Leave!"

"Skylar?" The man said.

When I turned around, I was met with a familiar face. My face blurred from the tears that was coming out. "Dean." I said softly.

He opened the door and came in. He hugged me hard and kissed my head while I was hugging him with all my might. I can feel wetness on my head to find out, he was also crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was not able to help you that night. I was scared. I am a coward. I'm sorry."

I let him cry. I have been so selfish thinking I was the only one who's grieving. "Hey." I said cupping his face. "It's okay. I know you can't do anything about that. I understand."

"I thought you were dead. I was able to relax when I found out you visited mom and dad. Though I knew you're alive, I can't help but worry so I decided to join the king's army to find you. I got my own team and searched for you but we didn't find any clues. I thought you're dead but there also a possibility that you were overseas. So I thought, I need to go overseas too so I have to rank up as soon as possible. I thought you're dead but you're here now." He said.

"Yeah. I'm here so you don't have to worry anymore."

After a few minutes of just hugging, he let go of me and tried to compose himself. He wiped down his face for any traces of tears and hardened his face. "Now what were you doing here at the Capital? I had suspicions that it was you when I heard the new that an elf entered the Capital. I prayed hard that I'm wrong. But unfortunately, I'm right."

"I was trying to find some information. This is the only place I can think of." I said in a low voice.

"Are you stupid? Do you think you'll survive in here?" He scolded. "You could have gone to other places, the Capital sure is full of information but the danger for your kind is also high."

"I'm sorry. I lied to you. I thought at first that that was the reason I came here but to be honest, I just want to see you again. When I read the note that you were here, all I can think of is that I should go too. I was warned by many, going here is not worth it but you know what, I'll be glad even if I die right now." I said.

"Listen. You will not die. I assure you. I won't let it." He said firmly. "I'll have to get you out of here."

"Don't worry. Now that you opened this bars, I can now call on my buddies." I said. Ethan and the others appeared. "By the way, someone is selling slaves on that underground place. You should check it out. Just pretend I charmed you." I gathered magic power on my hand and without any warning, I blasted him out. The wall was broken and he was thrown away. I yelled out a quick apology, I saw him smile then pretended to pass out.

The guards behind the door must have heard the commotion because the door opened and guards started to come in but sorry to them, I was already mounted to Finn and was ready to fly. They gathered around Dean and helped him stand up. He was rubbing his head pretending to have a headache. He faced me shouting that he will definitely capture me and stand justice but I know he was bluffing. I don't know how I know.

I just know.