Chapter 31

A/N Since I love you guys, here is a another new chapter. I apologize if there are mistakes because this was not edited and I also apologize if it is going to be a boring chapter. Enjoy.

-----------

The fourth page showed a picture of Gabriel wearing a golden armor. His sword was hanging on his waist. What was beautiful was his six wings on his back that glowed like million light. Seraphim is the word written below the picture.

If Gabriel's picture was so bright, then the next page was so dark. You really have to use your eyes to make out the image on the picture. It was a very big hairy creature with eight feet. It was a spider. A spider as black as night and as fast as a shadow. When I looked at its eyes, I can't help but shiver. I read: Shadow Demon Spider.

The last page is a beautiful butterfly on top of a flower. Its wings are like jewels glowing and sparkling. You can't help but be hypnotized by its beauty. It has some kind of charm on it. The words etched below the picture are the words: Dream Butterfly King.

That was the end of it.

When I closed the book, a barrier I did not notice around me broke. Is this the barrier that is said to be invulnerable to any attacks until the time limit is up?

I want to scream. I can now summon my Summoning Book. Can you believe it? Is it because of the staff?

When I looked at the staff, I found a strange tattoo on my wrist. It is a butterfly on top of a flower.

I remember that this tattoo only shows itself when a Dream Butterfly chooses you. This tattoo will now be our logo and will act as the password to the entrance of the Nature Hall.

I went to the lowest floor of the Nature Hall and decided to make this my office. It will also be my home forever.

I was quite worried that I can't sleep because of too much excitement and at the same time worry. Maybe due to exhaustion, I was able to sleep.

-----------------

The next morning, I prepared myself to welcome those who wanted to apply. I summoned my Summoning Book and opened it to Ethan's page.

A summoning circle appeared in front of me and Ethan came out from it. He was wearing a green armor while holding his sword and shield.

When he came out, a smile was on his face. He stretched himself before standing beside me.

"That feels good." He said

"What feels good?" I asked.

"A beast should always come out on a summoning circle to have his whole power. We only have half of our abilities when we come out of our own accord."

I was proud of myself.

I summoned them one by one and except for my new beasts, all of them have the same expression like Ethan. They started to stretch and do stuff.

They began to compose themselves then we began to ascend.

When we reached the clearing, I willed the tree to open its branches and when I looked below, cheers was what greeted me.

Wow. That is a long line.

"Can you please gather in front of the tree? In an orderly manner please."

Even though I said that, they still push each other, I nodded at Gabriel and he flew down and set the crowd orderly. After that, Gabriel returned to my side and I started to speak.

"Today is the day I am going to choose the members, which I will be calling as Sprites, of the Nature Hall. Let me tell you something, not all of you can join the Hall and become a Sprite. Like Elder Chase's Hunter's Hall, Nature Hall also has its restrictions. If you can't be chosen, you still have a chance. You can be a Sapling. A Sapling is basically a Sprite in training, an apprentice. So you still have a chance.