01 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀.

EDITED: Sept. 27, 2019
EDITED 2: Sept. 11, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[YOUR POV | FLASHBACK]

An 11-years-old girl, [Name] Wolf was sitting at her desk which is in the backseat row of the classroom while the [color] fur girl is looking outside through the window with a bored face. She is the new student of this school who moved here with your widowed mother who found herself a job after your father passed away. However, she has always been a housewife. Also, it has been a month and you're still haven't made a friend.

It's her looks? Some students whispered at each other because of the glasses she's wearing and low twin pigtails in braids that make her look like a nerd. Like, are you kidding me? And you're a very introverted, quiet, shy yet honest, and average girl.

Later, lunch break came by, [Name] always found a way to get away from the children around her age before finding herself sitting at the bleachers in the soccer ball field. [Name] then heard the sound of skateboards which makes her look up from her sketchbook to see two little boys. A dog and a cat; a slim boy of black fur wears a red shirt with a hood and light blue pants. Next to him, must be his friend, he's a chubby boy with a round-type body and also has black fur, wearing a blue t-shirt and dark blue shorts. Watching the boys having fun with their skateboards making her sigh, looking a bit sad that she doesn't have someone to hang out with.

As [Name] began to pack her stuff before standing up from the bleachers and was about to go back inside the school. What she didn't know was that a skateboard is her way in which she step on it by letting out a yelp and tripped to the ground.

"Argh! Ah... Ow...!" [Name] hissed in pain before sitting up and throwing away her bag in annoyance. It's a good thing she wears pants so her knees wouldn't start bleeding after the fall.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" A childish yet goofy voice was heard making her glance at her side to the same boy with a red shirt from before. "I'm sorry for leaving my board in the way... I—" he was cut off to see her glare at him, feeling annoyed that he leaves his skateboard without her notices. Before he could apologize more, he stopped himself and stared at her, "I... Uh, um, uh... Oh..." The boy's stutters and his cheeks turn pink.

Oblivious to his strange behavior, [Name] realized something is missing, her vision is blurry, "My glasses!" She needs to find her glasses because let just says that she has beautiful eyes with no glasses on. But that doesn't mean that you're blind as a bat.

She has a slight spitting image of her mother who used to be a model when she was a teenager, but then quit when she wanted to start a family. Her mother couldn't stop herself to compliment her daughter about how cute she is, which annoys her.

"Don't just stand there, Max, help her up and stop staring at her! That's creepy!" A childish yet girlish voice yelled, making the boy named Max flinched in realization. Then a hand was holding [Name]'s glasses before looking up to see an ash-blonde girl with brown eyes, she appears to be a white rabbit.

"Here you go!" The rabbit girl gives her the glasses back as the young wolf immediately puts them on.

"Thank you, um..." She spoke up.

"I'm Tina! And that is Max over there." She points at him.

You glanced at him, the boy stutters again "Ah, uh, I-I'm s-sorry, it's just that..."