09 - 𝖠𝗇 𝖮𝗅𝖽 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽.

EDITED: November 23, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

"Strange, I don't feel nervous..." [Name] suddenly spoke up while listening to a random song from the car's radio.

"Honestly, I couldn't sleep because of moving to college," Tina said, stopping the car when the light turns red as Bobby's stops the van behind them.

"I'm still not used to leaving home and leaving mom alone gives anxiety."

"Don't worry, my parents will keep her company. Anyway, let's focus on our future."

The light turns green, the two vehicles accelerate. The guys and girls are still on the road for the past hour and a half, Tina is driving in the front while the guys are in the back. Both [Name] and Max are looking at the map as they tell their friends the directions. At times, they have gone the wrong turn and have to turn the vehicles around. While driving in the middle of the road in silence, [Name] spoke up again, breaking the silence.

"Okay, let's see... Once you go all the way to the road as soon as we reached the end of the cornfield, turn left."

"K." The rabbit girl nodded, keeping her eyes on the road.

Then suddenly the song they have been hearing changed into a strong familiar guitar instrument which makes the two girls gasp and let out a loud squeal and screams, hoping slightly their seats.

"Oh my gosh, girl!" [Name] exclaimed.

"Giiirrrlll~" Tina shout, having the same reaction as she bopped her head around.

"Turn that volume on!! [Name] reached the button and switch it right to turn on the volume a bit loud, but not way too loud.

🎶 I come home! In the morning light, my mother says, "When you're gonna live your life right?" Oh, momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones. And girls, they wanna have fun! Oh~ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! 🎶

As [Name] and Tina sang together like crazy, they spotted a truck and went past them before suddenly letting out the loudest honk which startles the girls but they ignored it and continues singing, still a bit annoyed. However, the music melted their anger. Unfortunately for the boys that haven't been keeping an eye on the road (mostly Bobby) look up to see the truck coming towards them which makes them scream in terror as Max and Bobby turned the wheel back to the right road ---- but it went out of control and went to the cornfield.

Meanwhile, the girls continue singing, unbeknownst to everything that's going on behind them.

🎶 That's all they really waaaant~! Some fuuuuun~! When the working day is done, oh, girls, they wanna have fun. Oh, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!! (Girls, they want, wanna have fun. Girls wanna have...) 🎶

Everything went fine for the girls except the guys, still on the cornfield ---- they arrived at the college building and dorms as Tina slowed the car down a bit and she was about to enter the gate when a van suddenly popped out of nowhere. Bobby's van went flying out of the cornfield which the girls screamed in surprise and makes Tina slam the breaks so hard causing the seatbelt to tight up the two girls' safety, avoiding the accident from flying out of the car, [Name]'s glasses fell out of her face and both of them watched the van speed up inside the entrance gate. [Name] and Tina stayed there in shock with their eyes widened before looking at each other.