02 - 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒.

EDITED: Oct. 3, 2019
EDITED: Sept. 24, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.__

[MAX'S POV | DREAM]

"Max~"

Max gasps when he heard a very familiar soft and angelic voice as he looks around until he spotted someone in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and uses his hand above his eyes to cover up the bright sun so his gaze can see clearly. There, a blurry figure sitting down on top of a tall pedestal.

"Max~" the same familiar voice is calling out to him again.

He ran through the wheat field, following the voice of a girl and where the tall pedestal is before finally reaching his destination, and saw a familiar figure's [color] hair sitting on top of it. She has a beautiful white slit dress, exposing her bare shoulders and her entire left leg while barefooted, and a lavender flower on her right ear.

"[Name]?" Max questions with a smile.

The girl lifted her head to look at him by showing her face which is the girl of his dream, [Name]. She stared at him dreamily with those big and breathtaking [color] eyes with no glasses on. Smiling widely at the boy as the wind blows her mid-length hair which is down, not having her ponytail hairstyle like she usually does all day. She then blows a dandelion that she's been holding, Max smiled dreamily, feeling the floating dandelion's petals around him.

[Name] then leaps out of the tall pedestal, letting herself falling towards Max with a big smile on her face. However, the 14-year-old boy attempts to catch her, but he loses his balance and ended up falling along with her in his arms to the ground with a ton of flowers surrounding them, laughing. Then the two teenagers looked at each other, smiling at each other with full infatuation.

[Name] slowly got up a bit still lying on the ground as she moves her head towards him and pucker her lips to kiss him, but then suddenly stops and let out a terrifying gasp in shock. The sky and the field immediately went dark and horror.

"What's wrong?" He asked, confused. He looked down to see his buck of twin teeth had grown incredibly large. Max gasped at this and sat up, his ears suddenly grow as well, the same goes with his fingers.

[Name] gasped once again before tries to crawl as far away from him, but was stopped by a rotten tree with no leaves. Max's body began to grow into a gigantic body, his face then change, exactly like his father, Goofy.

[Name] stared at him with terrifying eyes, body shaking in fear and there's nowhere else to run before eventually let out a loud and frighten scream. Max feels his throat forces him to let out a goofy laugh.

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

Max yelled out and woke up from his sleep. He checks himself before sighing in relief when he realized that it was just a dream ---- correction; a nightmare. Then a ringing telephone startled Max who quickly picked up the phone, he clumsily let drop it on the floor and picks it up. "Hello?" He clears his throat, "Hello?"

"Max? Where the heck are you, man?"

"PJ?"

"You should have been here an hour ago!"

Confused, he checks the digital clock that shows 4:02 am, "What?" What are you-- Hold on..." He hits his clock and revealing the true time at 7:50 am, "Oh no!" Realizing that he has 10 minutes before he loses his chance on a certain person he knows since childhood. He immediately gets off the bed to change, still holding the phone.