14 - 𝖷-𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌.

Today is the X-Games begins now!

Goofy came back to warn about the Gammas that the group have been cheating all alone, but of course, Max being stubborn and still mad about his father's winning by saying to stop wasting his time and that he has to stay focused. Max walks away to compete the games with his worried friends who glances at Goofy one more time before also walking out of the locker's room leaving Goofy all alone again in depressed. Later, at the competition, the training is shown around the area, Chuck, at the blimp in the sky, looking at the camera as he speaks to the mic:

"Ohh, ladies and gentlemen! Put on your seat belts and hold onto your hats. Oh, my!" As he speaks, the sports events are shown in the games, "It's time for the high-flying, gravity-defying, no-time-for-weeping College X-Games! And here they come! All righty now. We'll begin with the eight qualifying teams in a semifinal round until we're down to the two best teams. Then they'll be fighting for first place at the College X-Games Championship!"

Below the surface, Ken grins as he hold a cardboard to read all the list of games, "That's right, Chuck. In the semifinals, we'll see rock climbing, luge runs and much more."

Back with Chuck, he turns the screen back to him as he grinned widely at the camera in excitement, "Well, that'd be fun?" Then the large, square billboard-like TV screen shows the teams. Chuck continues, "The leading team to beat, as always, is the Gammas! And their three competitors are Bradley Uppercrust the Third, Tank and Slouch!"

The crowd at the bleachers are stunned with a few of them looking frustrated and mad:

"Oh, c'mon! What just happened to Goofy?"

"We want Goofy!"

"Wow! What do you know, Chuck? Looks like Goofy's a no-show."

A spectator guy came out of nowhere and runs up to the camera, shrieking in fear, "What happened to Goofy?!"

The crowd is booing while Bobby is dusting his hands and Max notices his father wasn't with the Gammas, he got replaced with Slouch.

"Hey, Brad, what'd you do to my dad?" Max asked with a frown on his face.

Bradley smirks nonchantly, "He didn't make the cut. See, he was never Gamma material."

Back to the girls with Sylvia by their side who looks around with worry, "Oh, Goofy."

"It is true what he just told you?" [Name] asked. The librarian woman nodded making the wolf girl feels the anger inside her, "Of course! Why I am not surprised?"

"But right now, let's cheer for the guys. We don't want Max to be Brad's towel boy." Tina reminds her.

"Right."

For the semifinals, they have to passed this list of games, each competitors of the teams takes turns. First game begins with the rock climb. Bobby is his first turn to climb the gray rocks of the fake orange rock tower to reach the top along with his opponents. Unbeknowst to them, one of the Gammas groups is hiding the inside of the tower, taking out a few rocks from the tower to whomever going to lose. Just then, the rocks are pulled off as the one of the competitors yelps and slides downward leaving Bobby confused and question. That Gammas guy continues pulling the rocks away leaving Bobby hanging for a few moments. Swiftly, Bobby is pushed himself up and continues climbing while the rocks (that keeps pulling off) follows him. Eventually, Bobby climbs to the top winning the first round as he started dancing and cheering happily. The girls, Max and PJ cheers wildly for him leaving a frowning Bradley.

Next games it's Max's turn, it shows an event where Max and another competitor are racing via street luge while the crowd cheers for them. Again, unbeknownst to them, another one of the Gammas sneakily glances around a bit before swiftly elbowing a prop mailbox causing marbles to spill out. The two competitors notices the marbles ahead making them feel nervous and panicking: the college student wobbles from the marbles as he yelps and is force to twirls. Max then smirks in confident, he slightly tilted the board upward avoiding a bunch of marbles before noticing the twirling competitor causing Max to force himself to move out of the way and slightly hitting the haystack near the sides. Max immediately recovers and moves away before turning the curve. He zooms away, succefully passing the twirling competitor who smashes against the haystack whereas Team 99 crossing the finish line. In the crowd, [Name], Tina and Sylvia are watching on the large TV screen and cheers wildly.