10 - 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗒 𝖦𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗈 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾.

EDITED: November 24, 2021

___.•°*•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

They started their first day of class in college after a small incident at the Bean Scene a few days ago. Everything went fine, but Bradley and his Gammas keep bothering Max and his friends in almost every class. [Name] never thought that they will be in the same classes with them, which makes her wants to throw herself onto the road. However, Bradley got his lovestruck eyes with his smug and ridiculous face, which makes her wants to punch a cow. Great, another jerk who has a crush on her.

Today, the two lovers and their three friends went to class in the morning. An old, male teacher began talking about history while holding an open book and standing in front of the desk. Unnoticed, some students are taking notes and some are doing nothing while having boring faces or feeling sleepy. [Name] and Tina sits next to each other, Max and the boys are at the front-second seat. Unfortunately, the Gammas group is behind them. In the corner of her eye, [Name] saw something flash past her and immediately notices the tiniest piece of the paper ball was thrown onto Max's head making him frown and looked up to see who was throwing papers at him. They all know it's the Gammas.

The big guy, Tank, is the one doing it. [Name] glanced over her shoulder to glare at them, giving them a warning sign. Bradly just grinned with a shrug as [Name] rolls her eyes and turn back to pay attention to class. Tank spits another small paper at the sleeping Bobby, which woke him up, "Mommy! I didn't do it!" Good thing the teacher didn't hear him, he just keeps talking.

[Name] and Tina sighed in annoyance. Completely annoyed. They can't concentrate on class. [Name] puts one of her elbows on the desk to rest her head on her first before mumbling, "Those morons..."

After saying that, the door suddenly burst open which startles the classmates and the teacher as they looked up to see an unexpected man walk inside the classroom with a familiar laugh making Max flinch, "Ah-yuck! Hi, everybody!" Goofy stood there with arms up and wears a blue suit dress that looks like from the '70s with a blue hat.

[Name] and Tina stared at Goofy in shock, wondering why is he doing at their college. The girls jumped by a loud shriek coming from the female wolf's boyfriend when he saw his dad. The students in the class started laughing at Goofy's ridiculous outfit and his silly dance while walking down the stairs, "I'm just a yearning for some learning!"

"Who is this goon?' Bradley mockingly chuckled and turned his head to Tank in question which the big guy responded with a shrug.

Goofy stopped at the end of the stairs and gave a high-five to a male student who didn't seem to mind, "Right oooon~ brother! Ah-yuck!"

"How come Max's dad doesn't get embarrassed?" Tina leaned over and whisper at her wolf friend as the two of them watched with a cringe face at the most embarrassing scene they have seen in real life, "Does he not realize what he's doing?"

"He is so goofy..." [Name] shook her head in disbelief.

Of course, she'll be embarrassed because she knows him, especially he is the father of her boyfriend. [Name] likes him, he's a kind man but...

Meanwhile, Max here just sitting there holding his head, messing up his hair, and mumbling "Oh no..." a couple of times.

"Hey, Max, is my vision blurred, or does that guy looks like your dad?" Bobby said, pointing at Goofy.

"Maxie!"

Max quickly grabbed Bobby's shoulders, "Kill me! Just kill me, now!"

"Max!" [Name] let out a whisper-shout in disbelief.