11 - 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗒.

EDITED: December 25, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

On the next day in the morning, some students woke up early to do whatever business they do, either to do exercise, go to work, or stay in bed while waiting for the class to start at noon. However, Max and his friends are sleeping peacefully but then they got woke up by someone knocking on their door and was slammed open ---- Goofy come inside their dorm.

"Rise and shine! Ah-yuck! Schools a-waiting!" Goofy greeted the drowsy three boys, not expecting to wale up this early morning, "What're you say, boys?"

"Dad..." Max whined in sleepily and looked at the digital clock next to him that says 5:58 am and changed to 5:59 am, "The first class isn't until noon."

"Maybe so, but every day starts with a good breakfast," Goofy told him, and as soon as he steps forward, he trips on the clothing that was on the floor since the room is pretty messed up with clothes all over as he tumbles, causing him to fall and pull the covers up.

This causes the three boys to shriek and yell as they covered their eyes from the bright sun. Goofy just grin goofily and was embarrassed about his fall. Booby and PJ glared at Max ---- obviously not happy that the rules Max has told him about from yesterday, didn't work. Max just grins sheepishly.

After that, of course, being a doting father took his son to the cafeteria for breakfast as Goofy went to get breakfast and Max sat there at the dinner table with arms crossed and a frown look, looking pretty annoyed. Unbeknownst to him, his girlfriend ---- [Name] ---- walked into the cafeteria and spotted Max there alone.

"Hey, Max!" She called him.

The said boy turned his head and his face changed into a happy smile, "Hey, [Name]! You're up earlier."

"Yeah, I woke up earlier to find a job before class started." She said, after kissing him on the cheek as a greeting.

"Really?! Have you decided which job are you going to work?"

"Not yet, I have to look around, though. Tina is very lazy to get off the bed to accompany me."

"May I come with you?"

[Name] then smirked and pretends to be shy around him yet playful, "If you're not so busy~" she moves her index finger in a circle on the table before leaning her upper body towards the male dog. This makes Max also smirk playfully and lean over to put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to his chest.

"I can go with you anytime~"

"But I don't want to distract you in practice~"

"X-Games will be coming soon before our second year in college. So don't worry, there's plenty of time to spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend."

[Name] blushes, "Stop it!" She gently slapped his chest, "It's so embarrassing."

Before Max could tease her more, a tower of breakfast appear on the table which startle the couple in surprise. Max groans and covers his eyes while [Name] just stared before blinking.

"What's all this?"

"Oh! It's Maxie's girlfriend! Hiya, [Name]!"

As soon as [Name] saw him, she immediately separate from her boyfriend ---- her face almost completely turn tomato red. Honestly, being with someone you love while cuddling or flirting and a parent or parents joining in, [Name] immediately gets embarrassed. Also, she is not a big fan to show affection in public.