07 - 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁.

EDITED: Oct 14, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•. ___

After the party is over and saying goodbye to Tina, [Name] arrived at her house with a happy smile on her face as she does a little dance, "I'm home!"

"Welcome, sweetie, huh...? You seem happy? What is great at the party?" Her mother asked.

"Yes!" [Name] nods her head like crazy and without explaining why she went upstairs to her room.

While wasting her time and tries to change her clothes into pajamas before removing her hair tie to let her hair down into a slight mess then threw herself onto the bed with a happy sigh. Still grinning widely and having thoughts about Max and before she knew it, she fell asleep.

A few days later has passed while [Name] waits for Max to come back home from Los Angeles. It was amazing and she's really happy that Max appeared in Powerline's concert on television, and having so fun.

[Name] snapped out of her daydreaming and stop whatever she's doing when she hears her door opening, she saw her mother coming in, "[Name], there's a boy at the door."

"Oh!" [Name] got out of the bed and put on her flip flops before heading downstairs to the front door and saw Max standing there. Smiling widely with joy when she saw him coming back home, "Max!" [Name] shouts his name with joy and excitement as she closed the door behind her, "I saw you on TV! You were great!"

"Yeah?" His smile immediately faded into a frown, "I mean, no, no. I mean, uh..." The she-wolf stared at him in confusion. Max let out a sigh as he nervously prepared himself to tell her the truth, "[Name], I lied to you. I don't even know Powerline."

"Wh-What? What are you talking about? A billion of people saw you dance with him." [Name] told him with a slight comfort and a slight smile.

"Yeah, well," Max walked to the railing where they used to seat as he relax his elbows, [Name] follows him behind, "...I, I never met him before the concert, that is..."

[Name] stood next to him and she wrapped her arms around the pillar, staring at him deeply with her brows slightly furrowed, "You mean that story about Powerline and your dad...?"

Silence and no words coming from Max, he just glances at her before averting her gaze as he picks up a random flower, not responding to her. [Name] frowned in disbelief, she couldn't believe that he just made up a story and lied to her face. [Name] shook her head, trying so hard not to jump to the conclusion before finally asking with a slight upset on her face, "Wh-Why? Why would you do that? Why did you lie to me?"

Noticing her upset tone as he eventually confessed to her, "I don't know, I guess, I just... wanted you to like me."

[Name]'s heart jumped, feeling her cheeks burning up, "But I already like you, Max." She bluntly confessed. He looked at her with his eyes widened in surprised and disbelief. [Name] began to makes some move by coming closer to him who immediately steps back as he felt his back hits on the railing, trapping him. [Name] lovestruck smile appears on her face and said, "From the very first time I've met you that day, and your laugh... Ah-yuck!"

[Name] giggles, remembering his laugh before summer vacation and Max looks down in embarrassment. The girl continued, "Max, I... It makes me feel so guilty that you trying so hard to impress me just to like you back. I want someone to love them for who they are, just be honest and be yourself, that's all that matters to me."