06 - 𝖨 2 𝖨.

EDITED: Nov. 18, 2019
EDITED 2: Oct. 14, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[NO ONE'S POV]

After saying goodbye to Max, [Name] went back inside her house and immediately went upstairs to her room since she already ate dinner with her mom with a huge, lovestruck grin on her face. As she closed the door behind her, she leaned her back against the door and let out an infatuated sigh. [Name] then hops on her feet and threw herself onto the bed, bringing the pillow to hide her face and let out a squeal.

'I can't believe I did that!'

The next day, summer vacation has started today, Tina came over to visit her house as the both of them are in the wolf girl's room, sitting on the bed. [Name] told the rabbit girl everything that happened yesterday, she was a little bit saddened about this and felt bad for the she-wolf until she lights up when she hears the news.

"You did what?!?" Tina reacted with her eyes widened and mouth dropped in amused and her rabbit ears went up. [Name] put her hands on the face to cover up her red face of embarrassment. "Oh my gosh, girl! Freaking finally!" Tina squeals loudly.

"Tina, shut up! Mom will hear you and will scold us to keep quiet!" [Name] hissed, immediately cover her friend's mouth with her hand before growing shy again, "And, y-yes, I did... I did it without thinking!"

"Oh man, and here I was going mad about Max not coming to the party after he finally ask you out, but thanks for telling me before I kill him."

[Name] slightly scowled at her, "Tina... Unlike those boys I met, Max told me a reason why."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. So, you're going?"

"Of course! I am not going to miss him with Powerline!"

And after that, the entire students know about Max going to the concert and performed with Powerline.

[A FEW WEEKS LATER]

The party at Stacey's is today. How long has it been since she last saw Max? A few weeks? Honestly, [Name] missed him so much already. It's been so long since she hang out with him alone as children. He probably spending time with his father before the concert begins, that's what she thinks. Anyway, there's no choice but to go alone without a date, even though Stacey didn't say anything about dating. [Name] knows some boys at school have a mad crush on her, but she doesn't know them that well, it makes her uncomfortable.

At least she has Tina with her who doesn't even care about going to the party without a date.

The other day, Tina was pouting a lot, she was upset and complains about everything about how lonely her wolf friend is. She then continues to tease her by calling her 'Mrs. Goof' which embarrassed her and [Name] talks about how single she is that makes her glared at her and playfully punch her shoulder.

Currently, it's almost nighttime and time to go to Stacey's party at her house and watch Powerline on television ---- [Name] is excited to see Max on stage. The clothes she's wearing for the party is a sleeveless white shirt with a large word that says 'LOVE', underneath has a black camisole, light blue short jeans with black leggings, black and [fav. color] converse. Her [color] hair is brushed up into a high bun.