08 - 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾.

EDITED: November 23, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[NO ONE'S POV]

Four years later had passed, [Name] and Max both are now 18-years-old along with their friends and continued dating, never leaving each other's side ---- spending quality time with each other alone and of course, never forgetting to hang out with their friends as well... and family, yeah! Speaking of them, they are currently having a party at Max's house, celebrating for the boys and girls of going to college ---- [Name], Tina and Mrs. Wolf are invited. They're running a bit late since they're buying ingredients from the supermarket. Back to Max who is playing skateboard on a tiny halfpipe with his two friends which they are using bicycles and skates with cones all over the backyard of the house, practicing, laughing, cheering, and having fun. Not only that excited to get out of their homes and go far away from someone who knows who. Meanwhile, Goofy is busy with the banner that says, "GOOD LUCK AT COLLEGE" and Pete is grilling hamburgers.

Then the boys decided to take breaks, Max is the first one to speak, "Do you realize going off to college means no more, well-meaning but totally smothering overprotective doting ah-yucking dads." He mocks the laugh before rolling his eyes.

PJ let out a defeat and frowning face, "Well, yours, at least..." He sighed, "My dad's been counting down the days until he can turn my bedroom into a bowling alley."

Max immediately says something else to cheer up his buddy, "...And we have a surefire way to shoot straight to the top of the freshman heap...!"

"...the college X-Games!!" The boys cheer up in excitement.

"First freshman team to win it all!" PJ punched up in the air with a wide smile.

"First team to boot those number one cameras on their boot-eys!" Bobby says.

"The Gammas may be five-time winners, but I hope they're ready for a losing streak!" Max says, totally excited just like the boys.

"Let's beat the Gammas!" The boys placed each other's hands between them then throw their hands up in the air, "Let's do it, do it!!" They all yelled in excitement, not knowing Goofy is watching them.

Goofy has a sad look on his face before approaching Pete, "Gawd, Pete... One day, you're changing their diapers, and the next thing you know, they all growing up and leaving for college."

But Pete has a different mind than Goofy "Well, Goof, the way I see it it's my last night of babysitting and I'm a free man! Oh yeah! HAHA! Free, Free, Free, I'll tell you! YAHOO! HAHA! Come on, son! I can't miss you if you won't leave! HAHAHAHA!!"

Goofy frowned, "Yeah... free..."

"Hey, why don't you get the boys? Food's almost ready."

And he did. Goofy went to get the boys. The father stood next to Bobby and PJ watching Max skateboarding on the halfpipe. Smiling that his son is good at skateboarding. After the boys cheered a little bit, Goofy stepped in.

"Now listen son, the X-Games fiddle-faddle may be all will and fun, but remember you're going off to college to make something to yourselves." He says with seriousness.

"Exactly!" Max grinned.

"You'll get a degree and the world will be your clam..." He gives him a doting smile.