04 - 𝖠𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝖮𝗇 𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾.

EDITED: Oct. 25, 2019
EDITED: Oct. 3, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[NO ONE'S POV]

"Maximilian Goof, Robert Zimmeruski, and Peter Pete. Detention!" Principal Mazur yelled then to the students, "All of you, dismissed!"

All students except three boys headed walked out of the auditorium room leaving them on the stage until they're gone with whispers of complaints, some talking in excitement about Max's actions. [Name] stopped for a moment to look back at the stage, wanted to see Max but the crowd are covering her view, especially her short height. Tina noticed this and comfort her.

"Come on, let's grab some lunch," Tina said as she drags her friends out of the crowd to the cafeteria.

It's lunchtime, so there's no need to go back to class. While eating, [Name] couldn't help but think of Max, she felt bad that he got himself and his friends in trouble and detention. She's a bit worried about him, she hopes he's doing okay.

"Soooo, how was it...?" Tina breaks the silence.

"Huh...?" [Name] snaps out of her thoughts and looks at her rabbit friend, "...Oh, the food looks a bit nasty, but some of them are fine."

"Not that, silly! I mean from the school assembly!"

"Oh, uh, that? ...It was... fine?"

"FINE?!? What do you mean 'fine'?! Stop lying, girl. It was awesome, am I right?!"

[Name] looked away for a bit, her image of Max appears on her mind when he got close to her face on the stage. Not realizing that her cheeks had turned pink and a lovestruck smile appeared on her face.

"I saw that!"

[Name], again, snapped out of it and immediately cover her mouth to hide her bashful smile and look away.

"Yoooouuu like him!"

[Name] flicked her friend's forehead making her groan slightly in pain and held her forehead, "Will you shut up?! Don't grab people's attention! Stupid. And it's not like I like him or anything! I've just thought what he did was awesome..."

"Oh, so now you say 'awesome', huh...?" Tina rubbed her forehead with a mumble before slightly shaking her head, "Oh, [Nickname], [Nickname]... Don't you realize Max has been doing this for you..."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"My gosh, is this girl serious?" Tina pouted in annoyance at her friend's oblivious, "Max didn't pull a random stunt just to get rid of the principal's boring speech and he didn't do it for everyone, he did it for you!"

"For... F-F-F... For me?"

But why her? She's just a nobody. She's just suddenly become popular when they acknowledge her beauty and she did not like that at all.

"But... are you sure?"

Tina blinks, "Why's so unsure?"

"It's just... Nobody likes me back from back then. All they did was just tease me for being weird... Max is the only one... who's been there for me... Does he like me? You know, like-like me? Dating??"