03 - 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖮𝗎𝗍.

EDITED: Oct. 4, 2019
EDITED: Sept. 30, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[MAX'S POV]

"I can't believe I did that! Ugh! She says 'hi' to me again and what do I do?! I joke!" He groaned in frustration, still feeling embarrassed that he let out his weird and goofy laugh in front of his childhood crush for the first time she heard his weird laugh, then he let out a mockery of his laugh, " 'Ah-yuck'!" He leans on against the lockers, "Like a big spaz!"

Next to him, his best friend, PJ, who was waiting for Max and was looking inside his locker, looks over at him, "Where have you been, buddy?"

"Ah, hi Peej. Did you get the camera?"

"Look, Max, if my dad catches me with this, he'll kill me! Are you sure we gotta do this?" PJ said, feeling nervous and worried about getting caught, and his fee of being punished by his dad.

"It's my only chance, Peej. To [Name], I'm just a nobody! She's been with us since elementary, even though we don't talk much. But after today..."

A light came out of nowhere, almost blinding them as they protected their eyes. Peeking over their hands to see a figure who is drinking at the fountain with a straw, "Bobby! Wow! All this is for us?" Max asks, turning off the light.

Bobby stopped drinking the water fountain and looks over at them, "Mmmmm, slurping."

"Oh, this is going to be great, man!" Max begins to pull the wheel video equipment away, but Bobby grabs it back.

"Dude, need funding, bro."

"Oh, your fee! Yeah, yeah! Right here." Max reaches into his backpack and takes out a looking grocery bag before handing it over to Bobby.

He grabs it and gasps when he looked inside and brought out a cheese can, "Cheddar!" He then let out a howl like a wolf, "Cheddar Whizzy!" He shakes the can before sprays an enormous amount of the cheese into his mouth. Max stares at him in disgust while PJ looks like he's about to puke. Bobby enjoys the taste of the cheese and lets out a few coughs making him drops a few kinds of cheese out of his mouth, "Spe-scrumptious!" He then steps in between the two boys and brings them close to him, "Ah, let's do it, ladies!"

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[NARRATOR POV]

Inside the school, all the students are gathered in the auditorium in the early morning for a school assembly. [Name] and Tina sat in the front seat row and lean her back against her seat. As she heard all students started making noise of cheers and throwing papers all over the auditorium. The body president, Stacy, is at the podium in the middle of the stage, "As student body president, I just want to say like, 'Yay' to all of for a really neat year."

Then the girl with glasses heard a boy's voice shouting at her from the very far back seat row, "Yo Stacey! Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me, baby!!"

[Name] and Tina laughed together, guessing that a nerd is trying to get her attention to him. Stacey pouts in annoyance as she continues her speech, ignoring the nerd boy's flirts.

"And also that I hope you can all attend my totally amazing end-of-school party next Saturday to watch the Powerline concert live on pay-per-view." Students cheer even more this time louder than before at her announcement, " Thank you, thank you very much! And now with further ado, Principal Mazur."