05 - 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀.

EDITED: Nov. 15, 2019
EDITED 2: Oct. 11, 2021

___.•°*°•. { ✴ } .•°*°•.___

[NO ONE'S POV]

Max is overjoyed that he asked [Name] out to Stacey's party at her house. The same goes with the said girl, she can't wait to go out with him. She paused for a moment, does that mean they're dating? This makes her blush in embarrassment at the thought, but the two of them didn't say anything about a 'date'. Just asking someone out... right? Oh, forget it, it's a date then!

Little did the two know that their date will be canceled soon by a certain father who is unbeknownst to this.

Afternoon, right after the bell rings, the students immediately dashed out of the school building with joy on their faces, finally, it's the last day of school and summer vacation started. Max walks out of the school with an enormous smile, then a tall boy suddenly appears next to him, "Cool concert, lad!" He compliments him.

"What?" Max's smile begins to grow.

"Well, bud!" Another boy also compliments him.

The blonde girl from before appears behind him, rubbing his shoulders in a flirtatious way, "Hey, Max~ Wicked dance!"

Tina appears out of nowhere and pushes the blonde girl away from Max, "Forget it, girl! He's with [Name]!"

Then PJ eventually appears and jumps on his shoulders in full joy, "Way to go, man! I've just heard about you and [Name]!" Max let out a chuckle and throw his cat friend to the ground, however, PJ quickly got up from his feet, "See? See? I told you our plan would work!" Then he began pushing his fist in the air, up and down, and chanting, "Max! Max! Max! Max!"

"PJ, no! Shhh!"

"Maximum! Maximu-um!" Bobby, who climbs up the statue, cheers at Max.

"Max! Max! Max! Max!" More students joined chanting his name and all of them let out screams of cheers when Max begins to run with a wide smile as he gives everybody in the bus high fives.

Max went all the way back to his house with cool glasses on as he was about to go inside his house when he notices his father packing all the stuff in the car. He asked about it and Goofy told him the reason for going on vacation with his best bud. Max asked if it is Donald Duck.

"No, son, with you!" Goofy reveals, pointing at his son.

Max has a shocked expression on his face and he faints. Worry, Goofy went to him and softly slapped his son's cheek to wake him up from his short unconsciousness, "Are you okay, Maxie?"

"Wha... What did you say?" The young boy asked his father as he woke up.

"That's right! A vacation, son!" Goofy picks him up from the ground and brought him into a hug, "We'll spend some real quality time together!"

Max's eyes almost pop off, "I think I'm gonna be sick!"

"Hey! Got a present for you!" Goofy then proceeds to change clothes to Max's protests, he wears a complete fishing outfit on with an inflatable life vest, "You look just like I did at your age!"