Chapter 1

A/N: I would like to dedicate this book to semicharmedlyfe please go read semicharmedlyfe's book 'The Beginning' it inspired me to write this one:)

I waited and waited for someone to come get from school but my husband Roman was too busy with other women and Shelley is waiting too. I seen Olivia I just looked down embarrassed, she chuckled a little. "get in my son obviously still doesn't know how to treat you." I just smiled softly at her. "how is my grand babies?" I smiled, "they are great they miss Roman. A lot...he refuses to see them. Victoria and Damon are 3 and he still hasn't seen them since they turned 3." She sighed as I heard Shelley's phone. "Can we go mother?" I seen Olivia have a huge smile. "of course sweetie." I seen Roman's car. "if he brought a girl here I will scream." Olivia nodded as we got out. I went inside to see him asleep next to the twins.

Shelley took a picture before they left, I showered and changed into:

By the time I was in my pajamas and tying my robe; I went downstairs to see Roman who has changed the kids into their pajamas. "Mommy!" Victoria and Damon giggled. "hey babies. You missed grandma and auntie." They pouted. "kids can you go play while mommy and I talk?" They ran into their room as Roman walked to me. "what is there to talk about? That you know we haven't already." He growled a little. "there is a new person in town he is a gypsy..." He trailed off to see my excitement. "Stay away from him at school. Oh and the baby sitter quit." I sighed. "well I will drop out of school than." I put my hand on his face gently. "the kids miss you. Stay?" He shook his head no and rubbed his cheek against my hand. "I'm sorry for everything love. But I can't change who I am." He said with passion in his voice. "I know." I said softly as I kissed him softly.

Roman pulled away as he looked at me with love but quickly changed. He left making me sigh softly. I fed the kids before putting a movie on; they were really upset that Roman left that they started throwing a tantrum. Defiantly his kids, "daddy will be back soon. I promise" they nodded. Damon rubbed his eyes. I picked him up, "time for bed Victoria." She giggled running into her room. I tucked them both in as I smiled, "goodnight I love you both so much. So does daddy. Never forget that." I kissed them both in the head before leaving. I shut off Their light leaving the door cracked, I went to my bedroom as I looked out the window I seen a wolf. My breath caught as I texted Roman...

Roman there is a wolf staring into my bedroom at me. If you don't take care of it I will...

I heard a car pull up as i looked up the wolf wasn't there. I heard the door open licking my lips I could feel the blood in him.

You see I am what Olivia calls special kind of demon. I have had my angel and demon wings cut, I am like an Upier but only if I haven't "eaten" someone might go missing. Though Roman and I'd kids are actually human for now. I am blessed with a curse (A/N: can anyone name the band lmao sorry I'm lame XD)

I seen Roman as he chuckled, I growled as I push him against the wall in a blink of an eye. "I see my little wife hasn't been eating." He traced my back where my wings used to be. I pushed away having memories come back to me, I started crying as I heard another voice. "Roman?" I looked up as i heard a tiny voice. "wo awr oo?" I ran downstairs. "baby what are you doing up?" "I heard daddy..." I sighed. I looked at Roman who got angry. "baby go back to bed." He nodded I tucked him in. I seen Roman talking very quietly to the guy. "Peter this is Mara, Mara this is the Gypsy I told you about Peter." I nodded. "please Roman leave it's gone the kids...please just leave." He looked down sadly and guilty. "unless you both want to stay." They looked at me.

I blushed, "I'm going to bed." I touched Romans face before I went upstairs. "Who's wife are you Banging Roman." I heard Peter as I snickered. I was laying in bed for a half hour before I heard my door open. I propped myself on my elbow seeing Roman. He grabbed one of his razors from the nightstand and cut his thumb. I looked at him as he smiled, I have to keep our relationship hidden my demon love. Just for now." I nodded as I grabbed his thumb and started to lick it. "Roman, I hate you sometimes. But you shouldn't have lied to your friend." He rolled his eyes kissing my head. "I'm going to say goodbye to the kids." He mumbled as I nodded he got his thumb out of my mouth and left. I love him. I feel like I am hidden along with the kids.