Chapter 8

_Roman_
It has been half hour since she left, I told Peter to go find her. Azrael and Aleksandr have been fussy and Victoria and Damon didn't know what was going on. I seen Shelley come in with mother, "we got newborn formula darling." Mother said as I nodded. I seen Peter come back worried, "I didn't find her anywhere." Luscious stood up, "Gregory." He said evilly.

"I will be back. I have to talk with my father. I will tell you when I get back. Make sure Azrael and Aleksandr are safe. He will come for them." As he vanished mother spoke up. "the house we had built is about ready. We have a safe place built in." I nodded. I started to pace, I felt eyes on me; I seen Azrael and Aleksandr looking at me.

I kissed their heads, they cooed; I smiled something about the kids brings out the dad and husband out of me. After about two hours Luscious came back, "we need to talk." He came over to me. "look there is a demon named Gregory. He is obsessed with my sister he was mad when my dad and I denied him to get her. He told us that he would get her. The black outs that she has had was because of him he was trying to control her." I grew ferious, "were is she?" "My dad is finding out. He knows were everyone is."

There was a moment of silence when a man appears out of no where. "sgit!" I jumped. "father." Luscious said, "he is in a steel plant. He is not happy son, I took his wings, you will find them both there. Since I couldn't get either of them, before I disappeared. "son you and your brother (points at me) need to leave now. I will watch my grandkids." I nodded.

_Christian (Ashley's dad)_

I seen Victoria, Damon, Azrael, and Aleksandr looking at me. "GRANDPA!!!" They screamed as I chuckled. I hugged them as I seen Olivia, yes I know her. She just smiled. "do you want your daughter's wings back?" I shook my head. "yes that would be nice." She left I looked at Azrael as she cooed at me with her little bright purple eyes, Aleksandr did the same with his red eyes. I chuckled, "you both are like your parents one day you will be just like them. Only I hope you don't end up like me or your uncle." I kissed their heads. Olivia came back handing me Ashley's wings. I shook my head, "you are a devious one Olivia.* She just smiled as she left.

After about three hours Luscious and Roman came back; Ashley was limping holding onto Roman. "what happen?" Ashley looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. "He fucking kidnapped me and tried to force himself on me and you abandoned me!! You fucking just left me there only caring about his damn wings. And really disappear I watched you leave like nothing happened. Your a monster. I'm your fucking blood child!" She screamed at me as the kids started to cry.

_Ash_

I limped to Roman's room as I cried I fell on the floor and cried. I heard someone come in and hugged me. I smelled Roman; I held onto him and sobbed. He held me tightly, "I will never let anything happen to you. Your father is an asshole who doesn't care about his kids." I nodded. "I will get you pajamas and you can sleep. I put the kids down for a nap and fed Aleksandr and Azrael a bottle." I looked at him. He just smiled and got up; Before he could come back I already crawled into bed and fell asleep.

_Dream/flashback _

I smiled at Roman, it was our third day of our honey moon and I bought new panties and a bra. I tied my robe on:

I felt his hands unwrap my robe, he grabbed my hand bringing me to the bed

I felt his hands unwrap my robe, he grabbed my hand bringing me to the bed. He kissed me softly pushing me into the bed, he took off the robe and smiled, "new attire just for me?" I nodded as he smiled hugely. "I'm glad we got married he mumbled as he kissed me. I smiled softly, "Roman?" I asked making him look at me. I got up sitting on my knees. "promise me something... please?" He nodded. "Promise no Matter what happens to me no matter if I am forced to go back that I always love you and you will move on. Roman I am forgettable, I just want you to live happily forever. Even if that means I get hurt in the end." He frowned at me getting down on his knees putting his head on my hips.

"I won't ever allow anything to hurt you, your my wife my lover and best friend. Don't ever leave me, I want us to have kids and... And always love me even if I am an ugly person." I made him look at me, "you are beautiful Roman you always have been, since I met you." He smiled kissing me. I laid back on the bed as he crawled on top of me. "My beautiful wife." I blushed smiling.

_ end _

I woke seeing Roman asleep and me in a silk nightgown. I smiled softly, I seen it was 2am. I crawled on Roman, laying my head on his chest. "Please don't ever leave me." I whispered, "I'm not going anywhere baby." He whispered back wrapping his arms around me.