Chapter 12

_Roman_

I had Letha, Peter, and Shelley watching all 4 kids. I had Letha help me set up something romantic for my wife. She needs something like this. She deserves it.

_Ash_
I woke to silence, I was confused when I seen a note,

'Take a shower than find the next note'

I shrugged getting up, I grabbed a towel heading to the bathroom. I gasped when I seen a rose sitting on the counter with a note.
'The first day we got to know one another. You told me you loved every color rose.'
I smiled softly I took a shower , when I was finished I walked into the closet seeing a box that said wear me. I got dressed and went to find the next note; I found it on the counter. 'Go to the beauty parlor and get hair, make up and nails done.'

My eyes got wide but smiled, I got my keys and wallet. "what is going on..." I mumbled to myself as I got into my car. I seen another rose making me smile, 'for everyday that you were by my side' I teared up. I headed out and went to the beauty parlor.

When I was done the lady gave me a note, 'where we actually had a first kiss' I shook my head as the lady gave me a pink rose and a dyed blue rose

'where we actually had a first kiss' I shook my head as the lady gave me a pink rose and a dyed blue rose. 'For when Victoria and Damon were born.' I shook my head smiling. I left thanking them getting into my car I went to Godfrey towers and went inside into the "hospital" I found another note and another rose. I read the note first.

'Final note: the place I proposed to to and you told me that you were pregnant'

The rose said,
'For the countless nights o felt terrible because I left you by yourself with the kids.'

I smiled softly as I headed to the old park that people go n fuck now. I got there and seen Roman standing there with a suit and tie nice shoes and a dozen roses. As I got out I smiled hugely, "I am sorry for everything Happy 4th anniversary." I teared up as he handed me the roses. "these are for my future mistakes. I love you Ashley Rumancek." I smiled softly as I kissed him. "This is romantic Roman. You didn't have to do this." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I do. I have missed a lot in your life the kids life. You especially." I frowned and nugged him a little. "what's your plan? Were are the kids?" "With Letha, Shelley and Peter." He took my keys and got into the car. "It's a surprise." He winked and we left.