Chapter 14

_Olivia_
I was pacing because my son is angry. Beyond angry. If he wouldn't have asked me for help I wouldn't have did it. Ashley's father. That man would kill if I told them.

_Ashley_

I was pacing my kids. My babies. I continued to pace I couldn't cry anymore, my brother and Roman just watching me. "were is dad?" My brother frowned. "he told me he was going to talk to Olivia, about stealing your wings." I stopped as my wings grew and so did my anger. "Bring me Olivia."

_Roman_
Luscious and I ran out, we heard Aleksandr and Azrael giggling. We went to my mom's as I watched her pace from outside. I knocked on the door, "hey sweetheart." "Come with us mom. Ashley has some questions for you." She nodded. "were is Shelley?" I asked. "with Letha upstairs." I nodded sending Letha a message to stay with Shelley.

When we got home, I wished mom luck as we went inside. Ashley looked up at us, "come here." She said demonically. Mom froze as I looked at her, "go mom!" She forced walked to her. "were. are. my. kids." Ashley said. "I cannot tell you..." I knew mom was going to be in trouble. 

_Ashley_
I could tell my father was up to something, I glared at Olivia as she backing away. I shook my head, going over to the kids; they felt the kids tiny hands on my wings. I laughed as the kids shown me visions of my father taking the kids. I opened my eyes as I smiled. "leave Olivia. I will spare you." She practically ran out. "I will find father."

I felt my wings go back as I slid to the floor. I put my hand over my mouth, Roman just hugged me kissing my head. "I promise we will get the kids back." I nodded. He kissed my head softly, "go to sleep love." I nodded. I curled into a ball, I seen Roman putting Aleksandr and Azrael in bed with me.

They cooed as I seen Roman get into bed with us. I fell asleep. When I finally woke I could hear my father angry. I got up changing into:

I walked out to see dad tied up and a lot of deadly wounds

I walked out to see dad tied up and a lot of deadly wounds. "what happened?" My brother just frowned. "Roman is with Victoria and Damon at Godfrey towers. The two little ones are with Shelley." I nodded.