Chapter 15

_Roman_
I was with the kids for over an hour before Ashley walked in. Victoria and Damon ran to her as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Kids go with uncle Peter." Peter handed me the littlest twins as he left. I put thier car seats down before she hugged me. "i never want to do anything like that again." She whispered to me softly. I looked at her her head in my hands. "let's go home Shelley, Letha and Peter can protect Viki and Damon. I know your brother will send someone to help protect." I nodded as Aleksandr got fussy. She got him as she lifted her shirt feeding him. She cuddled into my side as she sighed softly.

"I love you Roman." I kissed her head softly. "I Love you too Ashley." She smiled as she kissed my side. When Alek was done feeding she burped him and put him back in his car seat. "when do you have to go take over the Tower?" He sighed. "soon. Very soon." I nodded we went home.

_Ashley_

We got home as we put the kids in the swings not turning them on course. I put the TV on as I sat on the couch, sighing softly zoning out. I heard snapping as u looked up to see Roman looking worried. "sorry I was lost in thought." He nodded laying down as he put his head on my lap. He fell asleep slowly as I just looked at the ceiling.

_Flashback_

I circled my dad as I scraped my nails against his cheek; "dearest dad you took my children. That is a big no-no" I whispered in his ear making him jump. I felt my wings coming out of my back, "you can't kill me half blood." I giggled evilly. I put my hand on his heart digging in slowly, he grunted. "what happens when you give the heart to  new leader." He started screaming the children giggling. I ripped his heart out, handing it to my brother. I held his face in my hands "enjoy your life in hell." I laughed as I had blood squirting all over me. I smiled at my brother as he looked at me wide eyed.

_end flashback_