Chapter 6

We got to Dr. Pryce's office as he smiled at us; "We need to talk about the twin's they are a bit diffrent...one is upier and the other is half demon." I nodded. "we will have to teach the other two to treat them the same." I told him, "these twins will be growing faster and will be here sooner." I nodded as he did the ultra sound. We were going to have another boy and girl. Roman was just looking at the screen; "how can we tell which one is which?" Pryce chuckled. "the demon is the girl and the Upier is the boy." We nodded as I wiped the gel off! "Wow they did grow fast." I smiled softly. "I had a suspension." He chuckled making me smile.

We got home Roman's hand on my back, we heard a lot of giggling. I smiled, seeing the kids play. Letha seen me as she smiled big. "Are you almost due?" I nodded smiling. "I did show til now." She hugged me, what's their names?" "Azrael Layla Godfrey & Aleksandr Albert Godfrey." Peter looked a t me "your daughters name is 'Angel of Death'" I nodded.

_an hour later_

I groaned in pain, "R-Roman?" He came into the living room. "I I think..I'm having the twins." He ran over to me. "I'll call Pryce." I nodded. "bubba?" I cried as he came in. "what? Oh okay let's get you in the guest bedroom." We got to the bedroom. "Pryce says he will be here soon." I nodded. Roman kissed my head and told my brother to watch the kids.

_skipping to after birth_

I was holding Azrael, her eyes were purple, looking to see Aleksandr's eyes they were red. I smiled softly, "our babies." Roman said softly. I smiled, Pryce let me and the kids change:

 I smiled, Pryce let me and the kids change:

"Now we have two sets of twins." I told him as he chuckled. Peter came in with Letha. "Roman can we talk?" He nodded handing Aleksandr to Letha. She smiled softly, "they came early." I giggled softly. "twins always do." She giggled, Shelley came into the room. She smiled, "the other two are asleep." I nodded. I snuggled into the sheets as I fell asleep; I woke to Victoria and Damon playing and the twins sleeping. I groaned as I heard Shelley, "everyone left Roman and Peter too." I smiled. "you better get some sleep love I wouldn't want you tired." She smiled softly. She kissed my cheek and brought the kids with her.. she is an good aunt. She lives the kids.

It was about midnight when Roman came home I was feeding Azrael. Roman Sat by the bed, "don't leave the house. There is a wolf out killing people. I don't want you or the kids hurt.* I nodded softly. He kissed my head and left once again.

All I have ever wanted was him to stay. I finished feeding Azrael, and seen Aleksandr asleep; she looked at me as I smiled. "you got you dad's smile." I said softly. I heard a loud crash from the kitchen.  "Roman?" I asked as I put Azrael in her crib. I got up walking to the kitchen before I felt darkness around me swallow me.